FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

For those who eat/use eggs. Do you remove the chalaza (White string thing)?
B25FE8EE-2EE9-4D20-A7AE-0AD2FBFD64C9.png
Yes. Habit I got from watching moms do it. Forgot what she said it actually is.

Wholefoods cashier told me to look for a small mom and pop shop for dry goods. took his advice and got a couple of things and then hopped right back in the car and drove back to wholefoods to thank him.

When I got back to wholefoods they got a huge delivery for the produce department so I guess things aren’t so bad after all.

0834E0EA-053C-4EB4-A242-C01069FE4BFF.jpeg

Wholefoods cashier told me to look for a small mom and pop shop for dry goods. took his advice and got a couple of things and then hopped right back in the car and drove back to wholefoods to thank him.

Post pics of what you are doing in terms of making those beans/lentils.

Got some Black Eyed Peas soaking. About to cut some collard greens from the garden.

WIll probably make a curry based Black Eyed Pea pot

What did you do differently ? They look much different? "Fried Hard" maybe? :pimp:

Also
I left out the buttermilk this time around and left them in the air fryer for a few more minutes. And yeah, I just ate them like that :lol:

i did have some hot sauce and homemade chickfila sauce on the side though.

I left out the buttermilk this time around and left them in the air fryer for a few more minutes. And yeah, I just ate them like that :lol:

i did have some hot sauce and homemade chickfila sauce on the side though.
Taste wise, buttermilk or nah? Which set was better.

TOday's set looks much better.

Reactions: fx2
gruyere cheese lookin :pimp:
excellent choice
love when folks don't go with the norm
The past couple years I haven’t really been able to eat dairy but prior to that Id usually stick with cheddar and provolone but I recently had smoked Gouda it was :pimp: :pimp:

Idk if it’s a northeast brand but Cabot sharp/extra sharp cheddar :smokin

When I got back to wholefoods they got a huge delivery for the produce department so I guess things aren’t so bad after all.

What you know bout lavash?!

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

You gotta deal with that in the morning with some cheese and jam with a cup of tea. 🔥🔥🔥🔥 feta cheese or next time you go back to that spot ask them if they have lighvan cheese.

What you know bout lavash?!

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

You gotta deal with that in the morning with some cheese and jam with a cup of tea. 🔥🔥🔥🔥 feta cheese or next time you go back to that spot ask them if they have lighvan cheese.
Had it a few times at the restaurant. Thanks for the ideas on what to eat it with. Main reason I picked it up is because no one else had any other type of bread.

Back
Top Bottom