FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

615D233C-E9E2-49F0-96B3-518F7AFB8E5C.jpeg
3FA1D460-70F9-4B31-9817-868402EB5B2E.jpeg
C743B16A-3A0C-4C0D-BF3A-A4162796DEBE.jpeg
U burned em :smh:

re: Waffle Crispiness

Especially for Frozen Waffles, I prefer a little crisp/crunch to them.

Cooking them on the George Foreman gives it a perfect texture.

Adding liquid sugars will decrease the crispiness as it is, so no need to START soggy/flimsy.

Not down with team soggy man. :pimp:

kingkoopa kingkoopa

my mom got me a waffle maker a year ago. i use that thing so much. homemade waffles >>>>>>
Much like other specialty kitchen items, my waffle maker barely gets any use. Had it for years, but you have to be in the mood to feel like dealing with it.

One last ride before anachry.

roaming rooster
9D8C2130-E5CD-494D-A3E2-936902236C5F.jpeg
So you basically went to a Lakers game to watch Quinn Cook play? Acting like you go boy you go boy with the fried chicken salads. :smh:

I HOPE you got what they are known for, the Sandwich!

(I come in Peace)

Much like other specialty kitchen items, my waffle maker barely gets any use. Had it for years, but you have to be in the mood to feel like dealing with it.

So you basically went to a Lakers game to watch Quinn Cook play? Acting like you go boy you go boy with the fried chicken salads. :smh:

I HOPE you got what they are known for, the Sandwich!

(I come in Peace)

My greedy *** has literally had everything on the menu except the salad which was still phenomenal. To add more fuel to my oxymoronic choice lol I topped it with the honey butter 🤣🤣 that honey butter and spiciness was epic tho

I need to see what they are about. Everytime I have driven by, I have seen a line. I might go while I have all this free time over the next 3 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom