FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Wasn’t a question, twas’ a statement. But yes, educate us on high school “sentence structure.” 😂😂😂🤣

Wasn’t a question, twas’ a statement. But yes, educate us on high school “sentence structure.” 😂😂😂🤣
Oh man, the passive aggressive laughing emoji’s are now being used. Looks like you’ve worked yourself into a shoot son. Btw, had you
started this blatantly agitated statement w/ “It” it would’ve been a proper sentence, but at least it is better than your previous 2 cretinous post. You are almost there buddy. Maybe next time. May god bless your trap.

No types of aggression from me Batman. Just lulz. I think that’s what a laughing emoji means. I’m not sure anymore though, I’m learning all sorts of things from you. But back to my original unanswered question: are most of your meals raided straight from your moms pantry question mark period comma semicolon asterisk marikomorose marikomorose

Copped the nanban with karaage, takoyaki and croquette with the purple rice underneath.

So :pimp: gonna get the curry next time
20200302_162909.jpg

Just went to el pollo loco and it has to be hands down the top 3 or maybe worst fast food experience I ever had

**** was the dryest chicken I ever had in life. Hot sauce couldn’t save that ****. They should’ve kept the chicken alive than rather than cook it how they did. It’s damn hard to ruin chicken but they did. I can safely say I’ll prolly never head back.

Just went to el pollo loco and it has to be hands down the top 3 or maybe worst fast food experience I ever had

**** was the dryest chicken I ever had in life. Hot sauce couldn’t save that ****. They should’ve kept the chicken alive than rather than cook it how they did. It’s damn hard to ruin chicken but they did. I can safely say I’ll prolly never head back.

Very rarely go here but the one by my house is solid whenever i do, kinda overpriced for what you get tho tbh

Back
Top Bottom