FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

That bread is weak .... I don’t like my tenders hard fried - Canes tenders were breaded just right and it was moist ... all those other tenders from other places be dry - like Zax.
Every time I order from raising canes, the breading on the chicken always falling off. It also doesn’t help that the tenders are adequate size for an 8 year old

Last edited:
Honestly, I’ve seen the healthiest people get more sick and die younger than folks who just enjoy eating... :lol:

For instance, my grandparents ain’t never ate healthy a day in their life and still don’t - they’re in the mid 90’s.
Can't outrun genetics.

I mean you kinda can. Let my mom tell it, I’m gonna get diabetes because it “runs in the family” . Meanwhile, I’m not even near being pre-diabetic
Yeah of course there are outliers if you remain disciplined, but the folks that get diagnosed at like 14 got it tough.

Honestly, I’ve seen the healthiest people get more sick and die younger than folks who just enjoy eating... :lol:

For instance, my grandparents ain’t never ate healthy a day in their life and still don’t - they’re in the mid 90’s.

I got family like this that make me question why I’m doing what I’m doing every ******* day :lol:

yoooo this thing put me to sleep. if u ever see it in target maybe buy it.

1582298876901.jpeg

Yea but I don't think this is what happens MOST of the time.

I wish there was a way we could pull data but all of those are such ambiguous parameters.

I wouldn't BANK on that happening for someone that doesn't take care of themselves. Kinda wild "advice" TBH.

Yea but I don't think this is what happens MOST of the time.

I wish there was a way we could pull data but all of those are such ambiguous parameters.

I wouldn't BANK on that happening for someone that doesn't take care of themselves. Kinda wild "advice" TBH.

I would be curious in this study although I am sure the food perservatives and preparation has a lot to do with it.

My grandparents lived well into their 80's and ate everything under the sun except fast food. Transients from the south, they ate rabbit, chitterlings all that nasty stuff.

No. I don't want to see a man die when there is a support system around here.

The same way we helped you reach new levels of your life. Imagine where you would be without NT pushing you to be great.

Just like a rapper, you move out the hood and forget your roots. :smh:
wth, didn't you just recommend a huge bag of skittles to me the other day? that's some REMARKABLE support there.

Back
Top Bottom