FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

9D1ED1A6-B310-4F06-9876-8AD9BC757C48.jpeg
799D8D50-C27D-482D-9EFB-54E8CDF4D954.jpeg
Potato’s
Pancetta
Scrambled eggs
Sour cream

Everytime I go to this place the price increases. **** Is $4 a slice. Really Good but :smh:

Mozarella and Ricotta aka White Slice of pizza at Pizzanista in Downtown LA

20190503_212001.jpg

For whatever reason Pizzanista in Long Beach is cheaper.

Prime Pizza on Fairfax and this are the best slice spots in the city.

For whatever reason Pizzanista in Long Beach is cheaper.

Prime Pizza on Fairfax and this are the best slice spots in the city.
That's weird. I guess it's due to being in Downtown

I went to the one in Long Beach once. It's closer to my school so I guess I'll go to that one more often. Gonna check out Prime Pizza as well.

Super quesadilla (carnitas) and wet burrito (cabeza) from El Palenque Taqueria in San Mateo, CA.
Jordan 4 reservation wasn't by that area I would not have discovered this place. It's a hole in a wall and not many seats so if busy there'll be a wait for a table so better for takeout. It's cheap and they don't skimp on meat. Those two were $7 each and there's free chips (get bonus points for that as some places don't give them for free)
20190504_131659.jpg

20190504_131712.jpg

20190504_131910.jpg

Got some spam musubi from Takahashi Market that's nearby to snack on during the Warriors game
20190504_153117.jpg

Can you guys reccomend a protein powder.

The cheapest one you can find.

I like to look at grams per scoop and see how many servings are in the package.
Flavor was pretty secondary to me but I never really deviated away from chocolate or vanilla.

The brand I found myself buying most was Optimum Nutrition Gold. Sale prices aren't bad.

I haven't bought/taken protein in years though.

Sun warrior protein or a raw protein powder. Whey is just left over +!+$ that bloats you

Which protein powder are you using.

Sun Warrior
Garden of Life

Are solid brands

Vega sport

0.jpg

https://truenutrition.com/ also good, stevia sweetened custom blends

I use powder alot for baking, making ice cream, etc...

great way to add subtle flavor and make healthy versions of desserts

Can you guys reccomend a protein powder.

The cheapest one you can find.

I like to look at grams per scoop and see how many servings are in the package.
Flavor was pretty secondary to me but I never really deviated away from chocolate or vanilla.

The brand I found myself buying most was Optimum Nutrition Gold. Sale prices aren't bad.

I haven't bought/taken protein in years though.

This. Whatever is currently on sale at Slickdeals :lol:

Just bought 11lbs for $48 two weeks ago 8)

Super quesadilla (carnitas) and wet burrito (cabeza) from El Palenque Taqueria in San Mateo, CA.
Jordan 4 reservation wasn't by that area I would not have discovered this place. It's a hole in a wall and not many seats so if busy there'll be a wait for a table so better for takeout. It's cheap and they don't skimp on meat. Those two were $7 each and there's free chips (get bonus points for that as some places don't give them for free)
20190504_131659.jpg

20190504_131712.jpg

20190504_131910.jpg

Got some spam musubi from Takahashi Market that's nearby to snack on during the Warriors game
20190504_153117.jpg
My coworker just came back from there a few hours ago today for lunch. I love Takahashi. Go there all the time. Get the mochiko chicken and unagi musubus next time you there

Back
Top Bottom