FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

fish, capers, onion, and cream cheese on a bagel for breakfast?!?! Yuck, not for my palate.

Only fish I'd eat for breakfast is fried catfish, mullet, or snapper. With grits of course.

I use to always want Grape Nuts growing up watching qthe commercial, but my mom would never buy them. Now I am grown I don't want to buy them either.

A lot of people find them too crunchy. My brother says it’s like eating sand.

For sure, man. Check Acadia’s site first. It’s quite a nice restaurant with a multi-course fixed price setup too, if you’re looking for that experience.

The burger is actually only served in the front bar. So, if you want the full experience you’ll want to reserve seats. If you just want the burger, you can walk in.

Enjoy!

Thanks for the heads up, looks like a really classy place menu is very intriguing but I doubt I’ll have the time for the full experience (Business in the loop Wed-Friday out to the south suburbs Friday night)

64E99F59-F004-4885-A10F-81C5E0D6F23F.jpeg

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
Bought some last week, they were cool.

I prefer the original

Anyone else jumpin on that grill for Cinco de Mayo. Seems like the chorizo was a hit last week might go at it again invite my sister and her family over. Ain't doing steaks though she has boys, they going to think the steaks are for them. Naw homie you better grab a burger and a hotdog and go sit down.

Anyone else jumpin on that grill for Cinco de Mayo. Seems like the chorizo was a hit last week might go at it again invite my sister and her family over. Ain't doing steaks though she has boys, they going to think the steaks are for them. Naw homie you better grab a burger and a hotdog and go sit down.
giphy.gif

If I wanted that (fried pork belly) at a cuchifrito spot what would I ask for?

Chicharron I assume

I like to mix yogurt and Raisin Bran crunch. I like texture and I’m also on #teamchar .. which brings me back to chicharrons :lol: :pimp: :pimp:

#cultural but when I hear plain yogurt I think of this. Idk if they are even the same thing as like Chobani or whatever

0094EF2E-894C-4452-AEE3-CBCD103F68AE.png

Back
Top Bottom