FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Yes. He’s from md. I went away to college, that’s how we met
Well this is a two-parter and i'm interesting in your responses as a couple. What are your thoughts on the ongoing Brexit situation, and how do you see this playing out in the future?

Most would call that a bacon egg and cheese, not an egg sandwich :rolleyes
So if I got a sausage/egg/cheese, would that change the inclusivity of ketchup? How about ham?

If there's a disconnect, I'm curious to hear what your description of an "egg sandwich" is.

20 degrees out... let’s get it. :lol:

00C614BC-EA3A-426B-9358-95E4384AB429.jpeg

ive only touched snow twice in my life
and one of those times
was man made snow

Kind of jealous.

I don’t mind snow that much. I don’t mind driving in it or snowblowinf. I can’t stand weather below like 10 degrees though. Once my daughter is done with high school I’m out.

ive only touched snow twice in my life
and one of those times
was man made snow
Kind of jealous by this. You're not missing out on anything. Just open up one of those below waist height ice cream freezers at the grocery store and rub your hand along the side and you've pretty much got the gist of snow.

It's always cool for the day it's happening (if you're off from work, that is), but after that snow has no redeeming qualities.

Goddamn I hate the cold.

Thought provoking questions.

Do eat the burger before you eat the fries?
Or
Do eat the fries before your eat the burger?
Or
eat the burger while eating the fries?

I snowboard. That’s the only winter thing I do. But you don’t need to live somewhere as cold as mn to snowboard.

Back
Top Bottom