FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Everybody had some weird thing they do with food. I'm sure sum y'all put ketchup on your eggs which is weird af. We all got something.
Fake fairness in full force here. Let's not pretend like these two acts are remotely comparable.

I agree that putting ketchup on eggs without anything else is kinda gross, but if I had a gun to my head and it was between ketchup or cinnamon I would have my answer without hesitation.

Ketchup is also very much necessary on an egg sandwich as long as it's not slathered, which most delis/bagel spots know by this point in time.

Fake fairness in full force here. Let's not pretend like these two acts are remotely comparable.

I agree that putting ketchup on eggs without anything else is kinda gross, but if I had a gun to my head and it was between ketchup or cinnamon I would have my answer without hesitation.

Ketchup is also very much necessary on an egg sandwich as long as it's not slathered, which most delis/bagel spots know by this point in time.

What's comparable is that they are both odd food choices. Not many are out here eating egg sandwiches. With ketchup at that . People are out here doing this. Seen it plenty of times.

scrambled-eggs-with-ketchup-yes-or-no-36527919.png

I'll gladly take cinnamon eggs

What's comparable is that they are both off food choices. Not many are out here eating egg sandwiches. With ketchup at that . People are out here doing this. Seen it plenty of times.

I've never seen anyone do anything remotely close to what is in pics 1 and 4 :lol:

What's comparable is that they are both off food choices. Not many are out here eating egg sandwiches. With ketchup at that . People are out here doing this. Seen it plenty of times.

Fake fairness X social media hyperbole?

Hell of a combo you've got there.

Also you're talking out of your *** with that "Not many are out here eating egg sandwiches" talk. Bacon, egg, cheese, with salt/pepper/ketchup on a kaiser is a northeast staple.

Ketchup at least adds some acidity and tempered sweetness. What the **** would cinnamon add to an egg dish?

I've never seen anyone do anything remotely close to what is in pics 1 and 4 :lol:

I've seen it. Two of my cousins did it and I was disgusted. And I love ketchup. Eating rice and ketchup with some sort of protein is one of my favorites. But the way they was getting down, nah I can't do it.

Back
Top Bottom