FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

F24CB5F4-FE7F-4FA7-9909-5B1AB96D5093.jpeg
9B630D1D-8DA3-4750-8EA9-3712FD851C4B.jpeg
937E13AE-5282-41C0-A051-95EC2429DE97.jpeg
3532181C-7F5F-4A10-9FAD-4EE74C4E6B49.jpeg

Loose leaf doesn’t come in a pack tho. You usually have to put in a infuser attached to a cup or metal filter you drop in the water

They do come in packs.

Not individual packs but a canister or ziplock packaging.
We’re you asking about the components of the tea or the hardware to steep?

That pot is similar to the one in my picture. That silver insert is what I have and use to steep.

43668C81-BC1A-4646-9D2B-B4915F08B6EE.jpeg

They do come in packs.

That pot is similar to the one in my picture. That silver insert is what I have and use to steep.

I use one of those as well

They do come in packs.

The hardware. You answered my question

I don’t drink coffee so using coffee creamers to change the taste is looked down upon?

^^^ same.

Was gonna ask that
I thought it was normal to use it.
It's always by the coffee at places

Is that like using ketchup on a hot dog

I normally load my coffee with cream and sugar, but the good stuff is good without anything.

The other route is latte/cappuccino. Steamed milk >>>> creamer.

I don’t drink coffee so using coffee creamers to change the taste is looked down upon?

By some, not everyone. There are some purists out there who think the only right way to drink coffee is totally black and with no other flavors thrown in. My brother-in-law is like that. I am not.

I’m cool with whatever way anyone wants to drink his/her coffee.

Black is probably the healthiest though. Coffee has some benefits besides just the Caffeine jolt.

I take my Coffee black. I know it’s frowned upon by elitists, but I couldn’t care less how somone else prefers theirs.

there are real coffee elitist out there and i didn't know this until my boy started roasting coffee and opened his own shop.

i like an iced coffee from mcds every now and then

there are real coffee elitist out there and i didn't know this until my boy started roasting coffee and opened his own shop.

There’s honestly a lot of coffee elitists out there. Like, my office has Kuerig machines with like 12 different coffee types and a bunch of people there still complain about the coffee. Basically take the position that “good” coffee can’t come from a Kuerig. It’s fine by me though.

Back
Top Bottom