FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I was at this place in Jacksonville, I forget what if’s called. Like Benihana but not a chain.

I go take a piss, my little cousin tells the server it’s my bday, I arrive back at the table with cake and 10 singing servers confused af but acted like it was my bday. :pimp:

Ever since then me and my cousin stay pranking each other with the fake bday joke at restaurants.

Me and friends do this, but the intent wasn’t for free cake. Just a joke, usually the restaurant offers you to buy a small pie or cake before they do that group birthday song.

I’ve never falsely claimed it was someone’s B-day at a restaurant, but have reported actual birthdays on a few occasions.

I am sure everyone has lied about a birthday while eating out.

But of course that doesn't fit the storyline so yall will deny it and act as if only @nawghtyhare does it
I don't think I ever have, but I remember a chick lying and saying it was our wedding anniversary and that we had kids at home. We weren't even really dating and were underage, yet they brought us some wine. I was like I will just go with it.
yeah ive never done it either. i hate attention like that, i dont even like it when people pull that **** on my actual birthday.
Concur, not a big fan of all the fuss even if it is someone else birthday. The singing and the candles I like to be lowkey and not bothered when eating dinner.

Late but I gotta agree with nawghty. Not the biggest fan of plantains :blush::blush:

Tomatoes can kick rocks too :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: Grossest food out there to me

While we're on the subject, I'll be going to Amsterdam and Copenhagen for the week of Halloween, so I'm down for any recs.

I normally don't **** where I eat, but I have a girl at my job that gave me her number off of the strength of some of the food I bring to work that she ends up stealing :lol:. She wants to come to my place for dinner so I can cook Beef Wellington for her, so I'm practicing tonight because my last one was a bit of a failure. Luckily I know what I did wrong, so I'll trial it tonight and post pics when it's done.

^^^ Interesting. I love tomatoes. Use them in all kind of stuff. Probably go through 3-4 tomatoes a week.

But to each his own...

I like ketchup and tomato sauce. Just don’t like raw tomatoes

Actually ate too much of those throughout my life now I can’t eat them anymore, I get crazy heartburn

Some lamb gyros & fries...
1869F84B-EEC8-4349-BEB8-AB4BCE094EF3.jpeg

Wife was jonesin’ for some BWW & their mozzarella sticks. They always get mild but my order is always the Asian zing & Caribbean jerk.
3CF523F0-D07C-4038-993F-06E2F8E52833.jpeg DF1E0C30-75DE-4D6E-B7EA-D145162C0DA8.jpeg

I like ketchup and tomato sauce. Just don’t like raw tomatoes

Actually ate too much of those throughout my life now I can’t eat them anymore, I get crazy heartburn

That’s a legitimate reason. If they gave me heartburn I wouldn’t be eating so many either.

Back
Top Bottom