FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Dude is unintentionally funny man.

Never heard a grown man say he is going to stop eating sweets because he doesn't want to lose his teeth.

That is always his excuse :lol:

I remember he went binge food shopping and stack up so much food like it he was in a apocalypse. He said he hated going grocery shopping so he buy everything in bulk all in one shot.

B4A79E13-7819-4A6C-A9FF-49C265C26FEF.jpeg
ED1823DB-EAC7-48F7-833E-9D2FC9B5F6EA.jpeg
Ugly on the eyes again but tried a different recipe for my tamale pie. Used masa instead of the cornbread I normally use. I think next time I’ll mix them.
Carrot and broccoli slaw

Dude is unintentionally funny man.

Never heard a grown man say he is going to stop eating sweets because he doesn't want to lose his teeth.

That is always his excuse :lol:

Never saw him post before last night but always noticing you tagging him in baked goods posts.

I assumed it was because he could throw down in the baking department. I’ve never been more wrong :lol:

Ate like garbage over the weekend so it's time to get back on the straight and narrow.

Tonight's dinner was a nice mix of somewhat healthy and flavorful: balsamic marinated grilled chicken breast topped with bruschetta and marinated mozzarella along with roasted asparagus and cherry tomatoes with olive oil, crushed garlic, oregano, and lemon juice:
0-1.jpg

You serious? I hear that quite frequently.

Dental bills don't make ANY sense at all man. Bless for good insurance but I always take a peek at how much some of my dental work would have cost and its ******* oppressive.

REAL TALK
am i the only one who when i do reservations
throw out the fake "its my bday
or anniversary"
for free desserts at nice spots

Do you think white castle would of been any better to eat while drunk? I admit if theres a white castle around and im drunk its my go to spot... but the next day its a wrap for the bathroom :smh:
Every time I eat white Castle I say "this is the last time im ever eating white Castle"

I was at this place in Jacksonville, I forget what if’s called. Like Benihana but not a chain.

I go take a piss, my little cousin tells the server it’s my bday, I arrive back at the table with cake and 10 singing servers confused af but acted like it was my bday. :pimp:

Ever since then me and my cousin stay pranking each other with the fake bday joke at restaurants.

Back
Top Bottom