Food combos you love that others find weird.

My PR homie Mark had us putting ketchup on his (Im call it) Puerto Rican rice wit lil green peas with ketchup and that S!! was BOMB.

But my fam puts mayo on our "american" tacos and everyone loves them. most think mayo on the tortilla would be nasty but everyone who has had it loves it.
I also put 1/2 fat french dressing on my tacos and YUMMY.

I see this thread is going to be the food version of, "Girls You Want to Smash but don't know why"
you usually off point with your takes, but this spot on. gonna miss you on SC, but you got bigger gains to be had. proud of you J.

Well he is a food snob too. Ketchup on hot dogs is normal as hell. Not even sure how one could argue against that.

Obama just going with the other fake hotdog enthusiast who say you should only want Mustard on a hotdog.

Ketchup only for me unless there's some relish.

I feel like ketchup is okay on eggs, but it's a lackluster condiment in general. I like salsa in that role.

Nutella +Mcdonalds fries

okay, hear me out tho. if we can assume the following things to be true:

-Late Night Snack ice cream (c. @AEA18, thread pg 3) is a mass produced and popular flavor that incorporates potato chip clusters and chocolate clusters.

-Wendy's fries are suitably delicious dipped in a chocolate Frosty.

there is reason to believe that the crisp salted potato x chocolate flavor profile, while counter-intuitive, has merit. it's worthy of further consideration, at the very least.

randomly, I find it funny when shows are set in the 50s or so and families go out to eat in a diner/restaurant and order like, a hot dog or THE macaroni and cheese.

or.

American cuisine sure got a lot less regular relatively recently, and I feel we should all take a moment to appreciate that.

boximgseq.png

+

61q9nAC6JkL._SY679_.jpg

0]

My PR homie Mark had us putting ketchup on his (Im call it) Puerto Rican rice wit lil green peas with ketchup and that S!! was BOMB.

But my fam puts mayo on our "american" tacos and everyone loves them. most think mayo on the tortilla would be nasty but everyone who has had it loves it.
I also put 1/2 fat french dressing on my tacos and YUMMY.

Both of those are a no for me dawg.

Apparently it’s weird to put ketchup on a hot dog ? So that

Cinnamon raisin bread and peanut butter is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Goldfish and raisins

chicago acts real stupid with that no ketchup on hotdogs thing. I was watching some food show on tv and chicago hotdog places would ignore or tell customers to leave who said they wanted ketchup.

chicago acts real stupid with that no ketchup on hotdogs thing. I was watching some food show on tv and chicago hotdog places would ignore or tell customers to leave who said they wanted ketchup.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/18/hei...s-with-chicagos-strict-hot-dog-tradition.html

The rule is almost religion in the city, to the dismay of ketchup maker Heinz. The Pennsylvania-based condiment company, which merged with Chicago-based Kraft in 2015, tried to convince people to try its new "Chicago Dog Sauce" for National Hot Dog Day.

People featured in Heinz's promotional video liked the condiment they tasted, until they were told the "new" sauce was actually their nemesis in disguise. People on the internet didn't even bother to give the product a try before ridiculing Heinz's promotion.

never underestimate the power of a dominant community belief system.

Peanut butter on a biscuit is an odd combi.

Especially like a chick fill a biscuit..

When I was younger and times were harder I would eat Mustard, Relish, and Jelly spread out on a small sub role. Thank god times changed

Now
  1. I put ranch on any type of fried chicken, whether its a sandwich or not, I'm talking whole pieces
  2. If fries or chips come with my sandwich, their going on the sandwich, no matter the protein
  3. I like anchovies on pizza, ashamed they've been banished in current society
  4. I mixed unsweetened tea and ginger ale once, it was delicious

Back
Top Bottom