Foamposite x Lunar (teaser pic)

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

damn i think im about done with nike, these ideas of mixing every good design they have had is just too stupid, looks like we shouldnt expect anything new from nike in the future without it having parts of older designs

And I bet you don't feel anywhere near the same about Jordan Brand.

This is what Nike, Inc. does. If they didn't take 2 of the best materials invented/created/used, they would be making a mistake. Plus, I'm almost positive this picture is a sample pair. Samples almost always change when a shoe is made for mass production. Wait for the final product before you make rash assumptions.

Could end up being pretty sick...

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

damn i think im about done with nike, these ideas of mixing every good design they have had is just too stupid, looks like we shouldnt expect anything new from nike in the future without it having parts of older designs

And I bet you don't feel anywhere near the same about Jordan Brand.

This is what Nike, Inc. does. If they didn't take 2 of the best materials invented/created/used, they would be making a mistake. Plus, I'm almost positive this picture is a sample pair. Samples almost always change when a shoe is made for mass production. Wait for the final product before you make rash assumptions.

Could end up being pretty sick...

you guys are going crazy over nothing. how do you know theyre not using this to test Lunarfoam cushioning with foamosite material shoe. its just like they used the AIr Jordan XI low I.E. to test out Flywire. Its all experimental. thats how you make progress.

you guys are going crazy over nothing. how do you know theyre not using this to test Lunarfoam cushioning with foamosite material shoe. its just like they used the AIr Jordan XI low I.E. to test out Flywire. Its all experimental. thats how you make progress.

If people were really against the mashing of technologies as they claim wouldnt they be anti-Duncans to begin with?
Im pretty sure thats EXACTLY what a Foamposite Max is
Its just a mashup that they got right.

If people were really against the mashing of technologies as they claim wouldnt they be anti-Duncans to begin with?
Im pretty sure thats EXACTLY what a Foamposite Max is
Its just a mashup that they got right.

i still have my duncans sittin on ice.
theyre too heavy to even rock normal.

debut'ed them in vegas... by the end of the night my legs felt like i did squats lol.

this may be nice

i still have my duncans sittin on ice.
theyre too heavy to even rock normal.

debut'ed them in vegas... by the end of the night my legs felt like i did squats lol.

this may be nice

Back
Top Bottom