Foamposite x Lunar (teaser pic)

idk mann....i feel the bottoms will wear out quick and and you'll be running around like Fred Flintstone

idk mann....i feel the bottoms will wear out quick and and you'll be running around like Fred Flintstone

Originally Posted by DreSlay

Yes, because thats EXACTLY what lunar does. This is a bad idea tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DreSlay

Yes, because thats EXACTLY what lunar does. This is a bad idea tho
laugh.gif

sigh... 
A great example of 1+1 not equaling 2.  Two very awesome technologies on their own... not doing much mashed together ... 

Captain Planet this is not. 

sigh... 
A great example of 1+1 not equaling 2.  Two very awesome technologies on their own... not doing much mashed together ... 

Captain Planet this is not. 

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Quick PS..
10p583r.jpg

Is this what people will go crazy over? uhhh
not bad but im sure the entire upper is super heavy and i the lunar is super light seems very weird.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Quick PS..
10p583r.jpg

Is this what people will go crazy over? uhhh
not bad but im sure the entire upper is super heavy and i the lunar is super light seems very weird.

so nike found a way to cut costs to justify a $200 price tag on a duncan retro? lol
Id pass if they came out like that PS

can some PS the lunar midsole....silver or black. thanks

so nike found a way to cut costs to justify a $200 price tag on a duncan retro? lol
Id pass if they came out like that PS

can some PS the lunar midsole....silver or black. thanks

Hmmm I'm good do need a new pair of Duncan's tho

My life would be complete if the released the ones with the blue bubble

Hmmm I'm good do need a new pair of Duncan's tho

My life would be complete if the released the ones with the blue bubble

Back
Top Bottom