FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
17 years and $180 if in not mistaken. But who's counting.
But when you put it into that perspective, look at inflation. That's less than 30% mark up. Nothing else in the last 17 years had only gone up by 30%. Not saying Nike is right for these prices, but back then gas was under $1.00/gallon. Houses were worth 1/4 what they are now. Minimum wage has nearly doubled since then.
please dont mention $1.00 a gallon gas.. that just angers me.. I really miss the Golden Age of gas.. 1998-2002.. I remember when gas went up to $1.50 people were going insane.. Malcolmn and eddie had an episode where he said I refuse to pay $1.27 a gallon and nothing more.. Now we are paying crazy prices.. i just want it to go to 2.50 and below..

please dont mention $1.00 a gallon gas.. that just angers me.. I really miss the Golden Age of gas.. 1998-2002.. I remember when gas went up to $1.50 people were going insane.. Malcolmn and eddie had an episode where he said I refuse to pay $1.27 a gallon and nothing more.. Now we are paying crazy prices.. i just want it to go to 2.50 and below..

REPPED for Malcolm and Eddie.

So elephant print is feminine now?

People like to say they'll never pay more than_____ when they have options but when them options gone they cave in. Just like when gas went up. Of course kicks are a high up necessity Lome gas but y'all invest a lot of time energy in money so that it's kinda relative
people will pay because like anything nike is a luxury, and not a necessity. People will pay whatever they're asked bcuz of the check somewhere on the shoe lets be real, you can get some sketchers with the comfort needed to keep your feet from hurting, but who wants sketchers, as long as nike is a need and not a want they will continue to price up their products, but once the general public realizes that nike is a want and not a NEED they will have to cut prices down
The pink sole was too far....y'all wasn't wellspring pink after Camron slid through in that pink mink? Lol

I'm copping the EP foams so I can either acetone the print off AND dye the sole black or just die the sole black. Only <200 tho
ok we talking 2000 and i can tell you that every person i saw in pink bcuz of camron in my area of Killeen, TX got clowned hard, at that time pink was a girl color and girl color only, now i've seen pink has become widely accepted, and i got my first pink anything with the Lebron X re-entry, and even furthar this past yr with the MN XIs but those 2 shoes look nice where as this elephant print pink foam just doesn't look well put together, as much as i hated the pink foams they were well excuted in comparison to this crap that's coming out

Vanity is a helluva drug that people will keep paying for....paying rent/bills on time or buying a good bed sheet set is not a priority that comes before.

Haiku for the evening:

Need to Cop New Foams

Pay Rent or Get New Sneakers

Rent Late, But I'm Fly

Only way I give a mane a pass on these foams is if he has a pink or little bit pink in his shirt for breast cancer awareness other than that. Que the Michael Jackson eating popcorn on Saturday because I'm going to enjoy the on feet pics. Hope elephant print sock are available to make my day.

So maybe it's the size of the elephant print? If it was maybe and accent of EP instead of the main feature? If I felt like PS'n the EP on the eyestays and solid grey on the foam I would but alas I'm lazy and my daughter laying on me sleep

Only way I give a mane a pass on these foams is if he has a pink or little bit pink in his shirt for breast cancer awareness other than that. Que the Michael Jackson eating popcorn on Saturday because I'm going to enjoy the on feet pics. Hope elephant print sock are available to make my day.
those MJ popcorn threads can get nasty.. when one dude pulled out the Mayweather meme and said.. yo.. read these for me..i damn near cried at some pictures..lol

The elephant print foams are ugly but I think those silver/crimson ones they dropped were way worse, they looked like some variants. Either way, good luck to those that want them.

So maybe it's the size of the elephant print? If it was maybe and accent of EP instead of the main feature? If I felt like PS'n the EP on the eyestays and solid grey on the foam I would but alas I'm lazy and my daughter laying on me sleep
nah the shoe itself doesn't flow, it's like they just threw a bunch or random ish on there and said here you go, they should've went with something closer to this which imho is the best use of an all over elephant print

but they went with this crap

light elphant print just doesn't look good
sick.gif

whether its pink or blue it's still garbage

Last edited:
I hated those lighter 5s for the longest but they grew on me to be honest. Not for 300+ tho

I hated those lighter 5s for the longest but they grew on me to be honest. Not for 300+ tho
that makes me realize another thing, elphant print sucks period no matter what the color, but when it's elphant embosed well it gives it a deeper more authentic look in comparison, i realize no matter how they had done the "print" it still would look like garbage, but had they embossed it giving it that textured feel it would've given the shoe more character and looked better overall instead they opted for some 3yr old kid writing on the shoe with a permanent marker

im just waiting for nike to drop the corkposite pro...if they droppin EP foams might as well drop corks

Now that I can actually afford some foams, they're releasing nothing but fugly cws. Just give a clean og cw.

disgusting.

Those 2015 coppers look like garbage compaired to the ogs

Way to soon to retro the coppers imho
im going to cop the newer ones just because the ice is going to be super clear.. i been looking at @bigj505  's FS and i was like.. man i love em but the sole needs to be on ice

im just waiting for nike to drop the corkposite pro...if they droppin EP foams might as well drop corks
i had this same pair made by him. the work was great but i ended up getting rid of them cuz i couldnt see myself wearing em

I just said to my brother they should dye the bottoms Red dye all the grey mesh black and dye the White upper red

Elephant prints are greeat for chicks.. but they didnt make chicks sizes.. So i guess they made these for Yougn Thug wannabee's.. if i cared for these (not at 250) i would just paint the bottom black
I just said to my brother they should dye the bottoms Red dye all the grey mesh black and dye the White upper red

Back
Top Bottom