FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Just got the grey suedes in from eastbay...man the glue smell is crazy on these. Very happy with them.

The sharpie pack is just sitting at Aventura mall.kinda sad.they should give stores option to split pack next time

I tried the grey suedes on in the store and am still on the fence. For those who have these or the wheats/triple blacks...do they fit more TTS than the regular ones? Maybe different materials and all that? I half size up on all the foam ones..but these grey suedes felt like they fit a little bigger?

PLATINUM YEEZY FOAMS ARE OKAY BUT THE BLACK ONES ARE WAY BETTER AND THOSE GOLD FOAM 1'S ARE STILL SICK TO ME.. THEY SOMEHOW MANAGE TO HOLD THEIR OWN EVEN THOUGH THERE IS A COPPER FOAM 1

PLATINUM YEEZY FOAMS ARE OKAY BUT THE BLACK ONES ARE WAY BETTER AND THOSE GOLD FOAM 1'S ARE STILL SICK TO ME.. THEY SOMEHOW MANAGE TO HOLD THEIR OWN EVEN THOUGH THERE IS A COPPER FOAM 1

Copper and gold are different colors. They don't even look similar next to each other (the foams I mean).

Been meaning to post the fact that I knew it I called it NIKE be trolling and did what I expected them to do. Weeks after the blk Yeezy foams dropped I was the first too say they need too make A plat colorway w/gitd sole. JThey should have gave the All red Foams red gitds soles.

My first foams I bought were the Weathermans. Always had a love for foams growing up in the DMV just wasn't cool with shelling out 200+ for shoes in HS. Will eventually track down Pewters, Coppers and 2010 Pearls if they don't drop this year.

Didn't really like it, kind of like it now. Think I'm gonna try to get my hands on some Gone Fishing.

The "Gucci's" look alright... Looks nice and the muted colorway looks great but its not my cup of tea.

So is it safe to say the Gone Fishing Foams are the hottest foams to drop this year thus far? I think the sharpie foams in person could have been a solid competitor minus that $500 price tag. I really liked the sharpie foams when I saw them in person, much better than the pictures. The pictures definitely made them a pass for me, but when I saw them sitting in the shelf I would have probably copped them if the price tag was $230.

Last edited:
So is it safe to say the Gone Fishing Foams are the hottest foams to drop this year thus far? I think the sharpie foams in person could have been a solid competitor minus that $500 price tag. I really liked the sharpie foams when I saw them in person, much better than the pictures. The pictures definitely made them a pass for me, but when I saw them sitting in the shelf I would have probably copped them if the price tag was $230.

Personal preference. GF aren't the hottest to me.

I'm probably at
Gold
Obsidian
Mirror - slid due to durability issues
GF

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom