FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
If galaxy's have the same mold as royals with slightly shallow grooves I don't think it'll make a big diff with the overall appearance. Those will prob be my next shoe cop overall. Taking a break for the rest of the year.

Can we conclude it's the overlay sewn on that covers the grooves? Makes no sense for it to be the actual mold that's incorrect and have the variability we've seen.

It's really strange. It sort of appears that is the case, but then in some instances it doesn't. But I totally agree, it doesn't make sense to see these wild variations given Foams are made by pouring liquid into a mold.

Just need one more pair like this without the top chopped off and we Gucci

IMG_3354.jpeg
IMG_3356.jpeg

Wish my pair looked like that.

is there any word about the white foams dropping with the black nike swoosh coming out soon? Or are the orewood the closest we're getting for now?

whats an example of a bad pair?

I’m not tryna be in the store acting like a karen

if I cop I wanna let them know what I’m looking for in advance

whats an example of a bad pair?

I’m not tryna be in the store acting like a karen

if I cop I wanna let them know what I’m looking for in advance
This thread has taught me this: Every pair is a bad pair. The last good Foamposite was made in 1997.....or maybe it was 2011....I don't know. What I do know is there are no good pairs anymore. It's all trash. 😂. That's what I've learned lol

Hot take: Galaxies have not aged well.

One of the best Foams ever, or at least most interesting, without a doubt. For the time they released they were 🔥. I personally think Foams are dope enough as is and the graphic uppers kind of take away from that. I'd rather see them go the CDG route and try different mold patterns than see another graphic upper.

As someone who was in high school and could not get or afford a lot of the peak nike basketball in early 2010s, nostalgia is a big factor in liking those shoes. I happily got nerf kd4s this summer for a similar reason. I do very much still like them aesthetically, and I'm excited to get a chance to purchase something I couldn't at the original time. I wear a little bit of everything so I don't think too much about how stuff aged, I was rockin UNK NBA jeans last weekend lol

As someone who was in high school and could not get or afford a lot of the peak nike basketball in early 2010s, nostalgia is a big factor in liking those shoes. I happily got nerf kd4s this summer for a similar reason. I do very much still like them aesthetically, and I'm excited to get a chance to purchase something I couldn't at the original time. I wear a little bit of everything so I don't think too much about how stuff aged, I was rockin UNK NBA jeans last weekend lol

Same here for me.

These past few years have been great for me. My only complaint is that we didn't get more OG Bron 9 retros.

That's a good point. It's all subjective. I have items from Karl Kani, Fubu, and Cross Colors that I've purchased over the past 5 years without thinking how they've aged since the 90s. And I'd definitely rock the right pair of Unk jeans 😂. All for the same reason. Too broke to cop when they were hot, pure nostalgia.

With the Galaxies they reached a fever pitch in my area. And I remember being wowed once I finally saw them on foot in person. But seeing them now doesn't excite me at all. If I had to choose between these and Foamposite Pro Pearls give me the Jesus Shuttlesworth

This thread has taught me this: Every pair is a bad pair. The last good Foamposite was made in 1997.....or maybe it was 2011....I don't know. What I do know is there are no good pairs anymore. It's all trash. 😂. That's what I've learned lol
I enjoy my royal 2017s... my 2020 anthracites are trashed. Terrible sole quality... abolones were done really well, probably my favorite pair since the pewters .

I rarely wear the holograms, but those are good quality as well...

Idk, I probably won't be picking up any foams in the near future ...

I enjoy my royal 2017s... my 2020 anthracites are trashed. Terrible sole quality... abolones were done really well, probably my favorite pair since the pewters .

I rarely wear the holograms, but those are good quality as well...

Idk, I probably won't be picking up any foams in the near future ...

Terrible sole quality as in the compound wore out quickly?

Back
Top Bottom