FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
That’s definitely true. Once you’re into shoes I don’t think you ever fully leave. It’s a mentality really. I sold 95% of my stuff off and said I was done and then got some random pair of Air Max 90s and the obsession started all over again. The part that kills me is I sold tons of Kobe’s, samples, dunks, etc for cheap right before Covid and prices skyrocketed :lol: oh well it’s just money at the end of the day.

I will say the one thing that’s hard for me is buying something again at these inflated prices. Kills me seeing people paying dumb money for older Jordan’s and stuff that used to sit on eBay for the low :smh:

$10k-$15k for some 85 1s? Couldn’t be me

A couple years after the OG Galaxy release I was in talks with a dude who was willing to sell his pair. Legit checking was different back then. All his pics looked good but something was off, couldn’t get myself to do it. Plus it was like close to a rack at the time

I paid 1200 for my galaxy foams.

At that time I felt like it was a steal, with cats trading their whips and whatnot.

Ended up selling them about 2 years ago…wish I didn’t.

Imma grab the new pair but I’ll probably end up rebuying the old pair as well.

witnesskb24 witnesskb24 hit my dm whenever you wanna get rid of that 8

Paid like 8 for my Galaxies maybe a few months down the line closer to or in 2013. Glad I did because I got to rock them in my 20s. In on the 25 retro.. they're not the same though. Shape, shine, sole hitting different but they look better than Royals unless they switching up from the showcase vs retail drop as it seems.

I always wanted the HOH Neons but if they look like they do in pics.. I might pass. That shape/blue is trash.

All of these 2010-2013 nike bball retros do seem glossier, brighter than the OGs. It's like they turned up the saturation on em. South beach 8, KD4 weatherman, big bang 9, and now these galaxy foams come to mind

Was in Tucson AZ when OG Galaxy dropped. No chance for me to get a pair on release and prices went crazy after that. I picked up a pair for 650 maybe 4 years ago? 5 years ago?

The voltage pair reminds me of the cactus sample, more than the "neo limes". The cactus being one of my all time favorites, Ill be looking for 2 pair of these

Next Royal retro is, interesting... We knew the shape and color has been off for over a decade, but I think its getting worse

Last edited:
Other than overall shape, what could be remastered/protro'd with foamposite ones and pros? Serious question. Weight comes to mind but if that ****s up the look and feel of the posite then it's pointless. Ventilation would prob also compromise aesthetic. They already got zoom on zoom.

They did lower the height on them but that’s def behind the grooves being no where near as deep as before and the shade of Royal being far off from the ogs and 07s.

Last edited:
Other than overall shape, what could be remastered/protro'd with foamposite ones and pros? Serious question. Weight comes to mind but if that ****s up the look and feel of the posite then it's pointless. Ventilation would prob also compromise aesthetic. They already got zoom on zoom.
For me, they need to stop making everything metallic. And they need to go back to the bulky shape. These new version of foams looks like they been on a diet.
I can live with the shallow grooves if they fix those 2 things.

Hate to be that guy but galaxies are trash. Them dolla store notebook lookin foams ushered in the worst era of foamposites.
IMG_3832.gif

wonder when nike gonna start making 'remastered/og' versions of the posite family

Would be nice but the prices would prob be insane. Foams are expensive as is and I feel that if they go through the hassle of making a remastered/OG version, there will be a significant price hike.

Eh I don’t think they’re trash but like I said pretty overrated to me. I will agree 99% of graphic foams are trash though

Last edited:
Clogposite thread, no need to clutter the this one.

Back
Top Bottom