FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
She lets you post on NT now?

Yes...

As well as letting me complete my weekly challenges in D2, COD, and reaching Onyx rank in Halo :D

Not Overwatch though that game is for people that like the first Galaxies specifically because they were limited.

Yes...

As well as letting me complete my weekly challenges in D2, COD, and reaching Onyx rank in Halo :D

Not Overwatch though that game is for people that like the first Galaxies specifically because they were limited.
Leave her on the corner again... :evil:

Wasn't the rumor last year that Dooms AND Carolina pros were coming out. Anyone know why the Carolina pair didn't? Was hoping to grab a pair.

My black t shirt is ready
b967c8a9c7bcb0ec0664603f488d8675.jpg

Havent been in here in a while. Sole separated on my 2010 pearls.
Still got shoes from 04 that never separated on me so this is a first for me.
Any advice on how to put it back on? It's only the right shoe and the pair is still immaculate.
Can I just slap some crazy glue on that **** and check it in the morning or nah?

The stuff you need to get to re-apply shoe soles is called "rubber cement". Usual glue doesn't do the trick because it lacks the flexibility needed an adhesive has to have to re-glue a rubber part with the upper.
I use the Angelus Shoe Cement to re-glue my older shoe soles if they seperate but you probably can find cheaper alternatives in the hardware department if you look.

The stuff you need to get to re-apply shoe soles is called "rubber cement". Usual glue doesn't do the trick because it lacks the flexibility needed an adhesive has to have to re-glue a rubber part with the upper.
I use the Angelus Shoe Cement to re-glue my older shoe soles if they seperate but you probably can find cheaper alternatives in the hardware department if you look.

a4afc86937f82a34ad1ab8f9f7c4bb054cfa489a62191f8cdd43dd6da76c6b16

Ugh I remember they canceled those “alternate galaxies” for the ones we got a couple years ago. These were the ones I WANTED to release, in for two pairs if possible

The galaxy 2.0 is meh to me...tbh the 1.0 galaxy was special to me because it had the gitd sole, which we hdnt seen done to death at that point...plus it was the #1 shoe in a dope 'pack', PLUS it was a cool, unique design...

I got my two favorite foams (royals, dooms) last year too so im good on foams for a long time im thinking

Back
Top Bottom