FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Trash or not Ima bite on the optic yellows. Kinda just wanted them and I got a new Wu Tang shirt in the mail making me want them more. Coppers look awesome but just haven't worn them yet but so good to look at.

I've seen them about 3-4 times on foot and was mad I missed them. Worst case with them I turn them into beaters

I over paid for those
1.PNG

had to google 'niketalk foamposite' to find this thread smh..the eggplants may be my first pair of foams..there does seem to be some hype building

Eggplants showing up in kids sizes on the FA launch calendar might be a good sign.. hoping for a disco party :pimp:

I hate it TBH.. I keep getting emails about every thread every time someone posts n ish.. I already changed the watching and alerts too.

I hate it TBH.. I keep getting emails about every thread every time someone posts n ish.. I already changed the watching and alerts too.
I think some back end bugs are being worked out.
If I were you, I would use gmail (or create a gmail account) and create a filter that the message go to until it gets fixed.

I had to do something like that when we were on huddler because my inbox would get cooked by system messages that staff gets.

Not that I'm complaining though I think it's great lol

When I stop copping kicks is when everything sits go figure smh

Back
Top Bottom