FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Asteroids>thermals>Spiderman's>Weatherman's

Considered stripping my asteroids a few times but I like the wrap, it's the sole that's O.D.

Acetoned Thermals >Asteroids>Spiderman

elephant print foams are :smokin imo. I wouldve preferred the pink be replaced with black, but i like them as is.

1Cn9wL8dg3 1Cn9wL8dg3 nice pickup man. Lets keep that site under the radar

I unstripped my thermals awhile back, turned out really nice. People ask about them all the time.

i kinda like the spidermans but i feel like that's only bcuz of the nickname, with a better execution they could've been awesome

just added gone fishings to my list, 3 foams in about 2wks or so i think i need to slow down, but i got some good ones so i'm not to upset

Hit on a footlocker raffle 
pimp.gif

I give up. Im 23 turning 24 yrs old and tried calling a coulle stores in the DMV area for the dr dooms. All of em said the raffle is done today while Im at work.

Cant cop any shoes as a grown man now. If I was still in college I'd cop em easily cuz I had more time

I feel as tho foams have been so saturated now that even int the foam capital DC area I live in, they'll still be available in stores here.

Ima just try online

I give up. Im 23 turning 24 yrs old and tried calling a coulle stores in the DMV area for the dr dooms. All of em said the raffle is done today while Im at work.

Cant cop any shoes as a grown man now. If I was still in college I'd cop em easily cuz I had more time

I feel as tho foams have been so saturated now that even int the foam capital DC area I live in, they'll still be available in stores here.

Ima just try online
Damn. I turned 24 in May. Im def not grown and STILL in college with almost no time to buy kicks.
I would imagine that the DMV area would sell out of foams even though the market has been over saturated as of late. I know the love for them around that area was crazy 4-5 years ago.

I'm pissed that the Royals got bumped up a month to the week after the Space Jams drop.  Nike is trying to drain blood in December

The blue looks slightly more vibrant than my 2010 pair.  I think they'll fly, but they're going to be massively produced

Back
Top Bottom