FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I aint been in here for a while.. but ive been in the foam game still.. Here's a recent photo of me bringing some weathermans back to 2013.. (previously hanging around in someone's closet collection).. and they will be sole protected in teh days to come.. Before Above.. After Below (Mid row before left after right)

tired.gif
mean.gif
yeah i should take a photo of one of them.. i was like.. this goes with it.. a little bit too well like someone who makes the shirts buys foams..lol

[@=/u/141018/GamerG]@GamerG[/@] you shouldve left those weathermans in 2013

I hate those things
whats soo bad about them.. its alot going on with the shoe. but because of that its easy ot match.. plus AE actually made polo's to match the colors..

come on man, look @the shoe. Someone vomited all over it and placed random 3m on it. The worst foam ever. Without question imo.

Even with acetone applied, that shoe cant be saved.

Thermals acetoned are clean.

come on man, look @the shoe. Someone vomited all over it and placed random 3m on it. The worst foam ever. Without question imo.

Even with acetone applied, that shoe cant be saved.

Thermals acetoned are clean.
lol nah man.. these are clean man..lol the galaxies imho suck minus the gitd sole.. but people are hype over those cause they had people doing "concord frenzies"

Asteroids>thermals>Spiderman's>Weatherman's

Considered stripping my asteroids a few times but I like the wrap, it's the sole that's O.D.

Back
Top Bottom