FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
What's the going rate for ds 07 royals? Thinking I'll just get myself a pair instead of the 17s as chances are the foam and color won't be as good of quality. That 160 is an anomaly lol.
I got mines for $200 DS on eBay a few weeks ago(2007's actual retail price).

I got mines for $200 DS on eBay a few weeks ago(2007's actual retail price).

Hm, Ill have to keep a look out until the 2017 release. Id be ok at $300. Theres a pair for $400 on flightclub, was trying to see if it was listed locally without the commision, no luck though.

Fyi: also some real nice lineup and up close pics of the upcoming Doom, OG Royal and Silver Surfer releases on S-B-D website news article. Leave it to someone more tech talented to post up those pics.

Got the Maroons this weekend. Skipping the the Dooms. Been trying to convince myself to get them but I've alwAys been put of by Pro's for some reason. Now just waiting on the Royals and I'll be good.

Fyi: also some real nice lineup and up close pics of the upcoming Doom, OG Royal and Silver Surfer releases on S-B-D website news article. Leave it to someone more tech talented to post up those pics.

What is S-B-D ?

Last edited:
Was able to get a discount on maroons so my retail pair is getting returned, I just hate returning ish to FTL

AFTER SEARCHING ALL OVER H-TOWN FOR 2 DAYS, I FINALLY TRACKED DOWN A PAIR OF MAROONS! FROM NOW ON, I HEREBY NAME THESE THE "DR. PEPPER FOAMS"! LOL... THESE ARE TOO TOUGH IN PERSON! HOLLA!

CED B.
Real Talk! Just got back from FootLocker and had to "restrain" myself from dropping 350$CAD on the spot. Just like most foams, there is maroon, burgundy and even a bit of "dark" pink in this colorway depending on the angle and the lighting.

I didn't think Maroons will go like that. Went yesterday to get my cousin a pair and the whole mall sold out by friday. I slept too hard. Oh he can get the dooms, along with me also.

I not really familiar with that print but the carbon is always the way To tell if its bang bang.
That carbon is official so u good
pimp.gif
Thanks, and repped. Always get a little nervous when buying from ebay -- GOAT's prices were as high as FC for my size.

Need to see comparisons of 07s and 17s to see if i should just forget looking for 07s.

If my opinion matters, I'd go with the 17s.
1. Age - you don't have to worry about them being 10 years old. Suede lace area can crack. Soles could separate sooner than later
2. Soles - we didn't start getting the icy clear soles until the hoh royals. 07s have a clear sole but not like we get today regardless of how well they are stored

The biggest thing that you may like on the 07s is the mold being better and maybe the shade/finish. Stuff you probably won't even be thinking about if you plan on wearing them

Back
Top Bottom