FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
They look really great in this shot!
smokin.gif

I like that y'all passing on the ASG foams. More for me.

They are all saying that now, but they'll change their tune once that launch calendar drops and the "Limited" word gets dropped. I don't know if it's the pictures, but I think the look "AWFUL". They would have just been better off making the UNC/Carolinas or the zens the All-Star release.

They are all saying that now, but they'll change their tune once that launch calendar drops and the "Limited" word gets dropped. I don't know if it's the pictures, but I think the look "AWFUL". They would have just been better off making the UNC/Carolinas or the zens the All-Star release.
not me.. im gonna be passing regardless...

North Lights whack hahah.  All she did was spit on the shoes and UNDS a good size.  Someones gonna be unluckky.  She dunno what she talking bout.

No and no. I'm tired of clear soles
clear soles are the best.. just protect them and when people see yours are iceier than theres they will be wondering how you did that.. people were like.. man how your foams stay so icey and mines dont.. i said.. ancient gamerG secret 

How do foams run? TTS?
my tts is an 8. I go .5 up and my toes go all the way to the end. I can't understand how anyone goes tts in foams

Do ya'll think these as foams will be Toronto only or drop everywhere?
didn't peep the video?
chick's store in jersey
surprised you even care tho, thought you'd be up in Toronto trying to grab as many ovo's that you can anyway

LEGIT ASG FOAMS

didn't know they came wit different laces and also didn't know the upper was leather and not a suede? [emoji]128169[/emoji]

I like shawty voice and how she say sneaker related terms... In other words it moved and I appreciate that
:lol:
she's more knowledgeable than most girls I've seen atleast
if you call her store sometimes they do sell early too when they get their stock in

Last edited:
my tts is an 8. I go .5 up and my toes go all the way to the end. I can't understand how anyone goes tts in foams
didn't peep the video?
chick's store in jersey
surprised you even care tho, thought you'd be up in Toronto trying to grab as many ovo's that you can anyway
:lol:
she's more knowledgeable than most girls I've seen atleast
if you call her store sometimes they do sell early too when they get their stock in
Ain't Peep The Video And Yea I'm Familiar With That Chick. As for Toronto if they drop a yeezy on all star weekend doubt ima be wasting my time on ovos. If not then chances are if I can find my passport I'm out there

Gotta choose between the Carolinas and the northern lights. They're both tough as hell, but can only choose one and then the white cements around the same time frame

Back
Top Bottom