FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Yeah that foam forming to your foot is a bunch of bullcorn. Olive foams hurt just as bad as the day I got em and I wear them ALOT.

If the size is close the you should be fine. If not, nothing would really help but that's the case with many shoes tho. Even monarchs :lol:

If the size is close the you should be fine. If not, nothing would really help but that's the case with many shoes tho. Even monarchs :lol:
:smh: monarchs are a damn shame. My favorite shoes but they hurt me more than the Olive foams... gotta take that pain in the name of style.

Sizing is so difficult for me to choose. In my tts it's not not uncomfortable snug but my toes feel so close to the very front. I wonder is that just normal for foam ? But when I try .5 up its just a tad bit a too roomy for my liking. It's like either way I lose. Lol I tend to just get tts hoping the " break in" and " mold to your feet" does work. I just rotate my sneaks so much I haven't had a chance to wear them a lot to see if that myth is true lol

Last edited:
Yeah that foam forming to your foot is a bunch of bullcorn. Olive foams hurt just as bad as the day I got em and I wear them ALOT.

Yea sorry to hear that cause once I break my foams in they feel wonderful. And the blue mirrors are 275 now!?

You might wanna edit some of that before you get banned. It's frustrating when you get warned or infractions, but you just have to learn to speak like there are 7 year olds children present. I agree they go way overboard on this site, but it's usually random members who report you, and method who usually hands out infractions. BigJ is here to help most of the time. I went back n forth with method for a few days telling him how ridiculous it was that I was handed an infraction cuz I called someone a clown after he tried calling me out.... In this thread. Just speak like there are always small children present and you'll be safe.

This thread is going to be quiet this morning.. im going to hear.. crickets and pin drops... meanwhile.. 72-10 is going to be crunk!!!...millions of screenshots of people showing the "copped" photos and people talking about how they were able to get a pair.. intersingly.. may be this year there will be JOrdan XI Peace.. time will tell..  anywhoe

Nike just couldnt price these at 230 huh?.... also

Nike knows that they could use Spray on chrome to paint on these right...

I seen someone do a pair of puma's with spray on chrome.. it looked good.. now i just have to make some negotionations to do this for my chromes.. then i can rock chromes and be peel free..

You might wanna edit some of that before you get banned. It's frustrating when you get warned or infractions, but you just have to learn to speak like there are 7 year olds children present. I agree they go way overboard on this site, but it's usually random members who report you, and method who usually hands out infractions. BigJ is here to help most of the time. I went back n forth with method for a few days telling him how ridiculous it was that I was handed an infraction cuz I called someone a clown after he tried calling me out.... In this thread. Just speak like there are always small children present and you'll be safe.
reported

Two ppl can piss me off. Gamerg is one, is so dumb. How old is he? I'd say 15, he's going to pull a waterboy and say "I am 30 years old." No longer fun. As a real Penny collector, all you all.

Take that issue with whomever issued you the warning not me.
It's a risk you take when you post on here and insult someone to be honest.
I'm going to assume you weren't in the right state of mind last night and let that comment slide. Please add some chill to your life.

The first mirror foams were 275 too so i didnt think they would lower the price. i gotta see whos going to have these in my area.

$275 sucks but is still doable.
I have a $20 footlocker vip and a $25 reward from DTLR if I can get from there.

But then again, I'll probably buy from Nike if I can

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom