FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Pearls aren't worth the $300 you guys are estimating.

For $300, id buy the 02s.... I like the soles better on those and you can def find a fresh pair with patience. I've done it a few times now.

This . I just got rid of my '10s for retail last year. (Got them for $92.) Pearls are not in demand as last time, IMO.

After the mirror foams I can finally retire collecting foams.
happy.gif

Pearls aren't worth the $300 you guys are estimating.

For $300, id buy the 02s.... I like the soles better on those and you can def find a fresh pair with patience. I've done it a few times now.

This . I just got rid of my '10s for retail last year. (Got them for $92.) Pearls are not in demand as last time, IMO.

I've been absolutely cleaning up on older foams. Loving it but I do need to get a pair of the 2010 pearls tho. Just scared the seller won't mention the blue dye that a lot of pairs got and am secretly holding out for the hoh pearls instead.

I think Nike learned their lesson on the last pearl release. They sat solo hard they were super discounted. They were on NdC long enough for me to get them swoosh clearance price. They hit SL for 129..FsRs...

Don't get me wrong, there was interest in the pearls at the time. The demand was met with supply, and plenty of it.

Does anyone else feel like their toes are about to hit the front end of of their shoe when they rock foams? Is this a common feeling before the shoe actually breaks in? I haven't rocked any of my foams long enough yet for a true break in period so I was wondering if anyone can give me feedback on this. It's not that uncomfortable but it just feels like it's short in length, yet it isn't. If that makes sense.

Anyone? Any foam experts have the same experience lol

Anyone? Any foam experts have the same experience lol
Not for me, I have a pair of foams in a 11, and the fit is just right enough to where my feet do slide in them to the degree where my toe constantly slams in to the toe, but they aren't overly snug, just right. My son wears an 11 but he is 14, so he will move up to the 11.5 to avoid this.

I feel like the sizing of Foams and a lot of Nike's has changed over the last couple years. I was an 11.5 in Foams from 01-09. Bought the Knicks in an 11.5 and couldn't even put them on. Now I just go with a 12 to be safe and my Knicks 12 feels a little tight.

I wonder how tough copping online will be for the pack. I know there isn't a ton of hype behind them but it doesn't look like there will be a whole lot to go around. Plus I think footlocker and eastbay are releasing yeezys so it will be tough to get on the sites.

I think Nike learned their lesson on the last pearl release. They sat solo hard they were super discounted. They were on NdC long enough for me to get them swoosh clearance price. They hit SL for 129..FsRs...

Don't get me wrong, there was interest in the pearls at the time. The demand was met with supply, and plenty of it.

What do those have to do with these in a pack?

Totally different color.

I love the pearls myself. Im with J on this one though, the 02s are still very wearable and looks so nice. Ive been buying older foams for the past few years now and have cleaned house. I personally have 5 pair of pearls (different years). I would like to have this pearl, but Ive done enough packs and no more. $385 isn't $500, true, but I honestly just want the foamposite. My Lil Penny Posite Shooting Stars are still DS, and now Id be lucky to trade them for an AF1. Its always some form of a gimmick now days. Ill stick to eBay and stealing better pairs

i know multiple people who have worn their mirrors and they don't peel. HEY guys did u know MIRROR FOAMS PEEL! lol

I feel like the sizing of Foams and a lot of Nike's has changed over the last
couple years. I was an 11.5 in Foams from 01-09.
Bought the Knicks in an 11.5 and couldn't even put them on. Now I just go with a 12 to be safe and my Knicks 12 feels a little tight.

Preach bruh I been noticing this for the last few yrs that Nike sizing is off. I go up .5 in all my Nike products now, I bought another pair of Nike boots earlier n they are cut more narrow than usual so I went half sized up in those too. Went half up in holograms and all my other dopes are a straight 11. Nike trippin smh but it is what it is

Yeah that foam forming to your foot is a bunch of bullcorn. Olive foams hurt just as bad as the day I got em and I wear them ALOT.

Back
Top Bottom