FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
^^^ A lot of %-off sales lately. I got mine from Lee MA during F&F a few weeks ago for $105 out the door.

Yup, i would have bought at least 5 pairs at that price. Merrimack got them 2 days after the f&f and I was sure they'd sit. Very surprised they went so fast. Still haven't seen volts or red in new england, but i've heard there out there...

Yup, i would have bought at least 5 pairs at that price. Merrimack got them 2 days after the f&f and I was sure they'd sit. Very surprised they went so fast. Still haven't seen volts or red in new england, but i've heard there out there...

I might hit Lee tomorrow AM. I'll pm ya if I see either of them there.

Are these the older ones or new pics ?

I don't see what's so great about these

nike-air-foamposite-dr-doom-retro.jpg

I think they look nice here. Hopefully the eyestay doesn't look so damn glossy in person on these new ones, I might be in on em... if I'm still working at Nike when they drop :lol:

I think they look nice here. Hopefully the eyestay doesn't look so damn glossy in person on these new ones, I might be in on em... if I'm still working at Nike when they drop
laugh.gif
Shocked to see you not call a pair of foams coming out trash. 
laugh.gif

Shocked to see you not call a pair of foams coming out trash. :lol:
:lol: I'm shocked that I came around on THESE, I've always hated this pair in particular. I just thought the whice Guccis were trash, blacks would be decent with a dye job, I dig the grey suede but the carbon was a deal breaker. I bought, GFs and Golds but missed out on Chromes... and the Olives, my personal foam of the year :smokin

Foamposite stock locator order got cancelled. I swear FTL has the worst inventory tracking, second time a order has been cancelled due to an "inventory error".

It's either been sold or an employee canceled it to purchase themselves.

Shocked to see you not call a pair of foams coming out trash. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm shocked that I came around on THESE, I've always hated this pair in particular. I just thought the whice Guccis were trash, blacks would be decent with a dye job, I dig the grey suede but the carbon was a deal breaker. I bought, GFs and Golds but missed out on Chromes... and the Olives, my personal foam of the year
smokin.gif
Olives look great, maybe my favorite for the year but I'm not liking the glossy eyestays on the Dooms.  I'm still going to cop though.

Shocked to see you not call a pair of foams coming out trash. :lol:
:lol: I'm shocked that I came around on THESE, I've always hated this pair in particular. I just thought the whice Guccis were trash, blacks would be decent with a dye job, I dig the grey suede but the carbon was a deal breaker. I bought, GFs and Golds but missed out on Chromes... and the Olives, my personal foam of the year :smokin

Olives look great, maybe my favorite for the year but I'm not liking the glossy eyestays on the Dooms.  I'm still going to cop though.

The newer pics look just fine.

Charms hoh pair is what 6 years old now. That clear sole is still looking like it did day 1.

Soles don't have to be blueish to stay icy. Word to DMP XIs
lets ask how often he wears and cleans them.. they may be shrinkwrapped in a UV denying artic chiled environment..lol
DS. oh and imo, the '97s and '02s are more of a real pearl as opposed to the champagne color on the hoh and '10s. the '97s and '02s look like actual pearl or porcelain.

Yes bigj knew what I was talking about. Basement lifestyle. As basements are not common in fl. No ground lol. Besides that. Yes guccis are just some dirty yeezys that don't glow. Lol.

Yes bigj knew what I was talking about. Basement lifestyle. As basements are not common in fl. No ground lol. Besides that. Yes guccis are just some dirty yeezys that don't glow. Lol.

It's a lot of differences IMO.
The foam doesn't have that checked print on the Gucci and they eye stays are different. Gucci are leather and the yeezy is the patterned suede.

All the small changes add up and I guess with the dirty yeezy mentality, aren't they both a version of the dooms which is a version of the black pros?

Yea I'm not sure if that pair is authentic, leaning towards no. Just was on IG browsing and they popped up so I posted it to the thread. They look better in the pic mf gooze posted lol

Back
Top Bottom