FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
might need me a yeezy now 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Why all the Gucci hate? Yeah they LOOK like Yeezys but they AINT Yeezys. Goldposites look like Coppers, Gone Fishings are green holograms. IMHO.

I see BigJ keep pump faking but he always get his shot off. Nice pickup

Then I purchased another pair of shoes while we were at the mall today :lol:

R.I.P. :lol:

Then I purchased another pair of shoes while we were at the mall today :lol:

Son I'm crying :rofl:

:lol: I'm being over dramatic. She was like "no... You got another pair!?" And I had that sly smile and was like yea... Finishline sales season in effect babe. Just got some $150 Melos for $35 out the door for basketball. She just did the Alonzo Mourning gif and said well dang... That is a good deal :lol:

So no, I didn't get a significant shoe, but I did slide another pair up on her.

And RustyShackleford RustyShackleford you a fool man. It's a byproduct of telling your wife to pick all of he trimmings in the house and to make sure she never complains about said house because we ain't moving any time soon :rofl:

:lol: I'm being over dramatic. She was like "no... You got another pair!?" And I had that sly smile and was like yea... Finishline sales season in effect babe. Just got some $150 Melos for $35 out the door for basketball. She just did the Alonzo Mourning gif and said well dang... That is a good deal :lol:

Seriously, in-store Finish Line clearance is no joke. My girl knows enough to head on down to Victoria's Secret when I come up on a FNL. Imma be there for a piece.

Last edited:

Seriously, in-store Finish Line clearance is no joke. My girl knows enough to head on down to Victoria's Secret when I come up on a FNL. Imma be there for a piece.

Hitting my 4th finishline tomorrow since they all have slightly different stuff. Melos for $35 is a steal considering how well they have been received on the court. Got some air max 2015s too. One for $50 and another for $70. Been most good this weekend :lol:

I hear that. I almost feel guilty when I come up to the register at my FNL and I'm getting like 5 prs for about 75% off.

Did Knicks foams really sell out at ALL outlets for $149? My store in NH had 50+ pairs a few weeks back and today ZERO. They did a stock locate for a 13 and not a one...they've also disappeared in big sizes on ftl/fta

^^^ A lot of %-off sales lately. I got mine from Lee MA during F&F a few weeks ago for $105 out the door.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom