16161F4D515C60A9047E55

554888-612​

1108294D515C60AA11FA90

554888-631​

2317B54D515C60AA020647

554888-641​

0203524D515C60AB1700B4

554888-731​

What the hell!!!! What wave are these???? Just ordered my volts and wolfs. Now these pics surface!! Would love to know when these are set to drop, any feedback?

Is there a thread for the trainers as well or is this for both? Either way I'd definitely like to pick up a pair of each before summer

Ellie Goulding X Flyknit Lunar1... WOW!! Being a big fan of Ellie Goulding, this is a must! any help would be great!

[img]

i finally found pictures of the Electric Green/White-Black-Tarp Green (311) colorway from wave 2, and it looks like we have actual pictures of all of the men's wave 2 colorways now. the site also has pictures of the women's tarp green (302) that's missing from the first page.

more here: http://nike_town.blog.me/120185775121

:smokin

Info on these! I looked it up on page 1, and 302 seems to be a Women's CW...

I tried to click on the link, but received an error page.

I got my Wolf Greys in from Sports Authority, awesome. Not sure yet if I should've gone 1/2 size up...might have too exchange them.

The laces on that Ellie Goulding version are smooth. Wish we could get something like that.

My pair came in today.  I purchased these from SA, of course.  I went tts and they feel good.  I imagine they will feel even better once worn.

The finish line in my area has a the turquoise color way.  Do you guys think they will eventually go on sale.  I doubt anyone in my area is up on flyknits.

Last edited:
My pair came in today.  I purchased these from SA, of course.  I went tts and they feel good.  I imagine they will feel even better once worn.

The finish line in my area has a the turquoise color way.  Do you guys think they will eventually go on sale.  I doubt anyone in my area is up on flyknits.
Went TTS with mine too and they fit perfect. Swapped the insoles for the Roshe solarsoft insoles, feels awesome.

Just an FYI - 3 colors just went on clearance at NDC of the FK1 mens, 2 womens FK1 - New price $128.

I also got my SA order today.  Mini collection picture so far. 
Repped! I was just about to pull the trigger on the purple/volt on RRS for the same price. Now I'm going to opt for the Pink's instead. 

all this wolf grey and volt pics are making me kick myself. i should have copped when i had a chance with SA. you live and learn.

Curious to those of you with multiple multiple pairs, do you wear for running, casual or just collect? I know I'm good with 2 pairs of running shoes because then one is always fresh and they'll both last decently long, so why cop 4-5 unless its a crazy deal. Especially when you know new hotness arrives every year. Minimally it seems new colors will be dropping every few months. Just curious, I do realize some people log crazy miles going through kicks fast and others find a favorite shoe version they want to run in for years.

Curious to those of you with multiple multiple pairs, do you wear for running, casual or just collect? I know I'm good with 2 pairs of running shoes because then one is always fresh and they'll both last decently long, so why cop 4-5 unless its a crazy deal. Especially when you know new hotness arrives every year. Minimally it seems new colors will be dropping every few months. Just curious, I do realize some people log crazy miles going through kicks fast and others find a favorite shoe version they want to run in for years.
I work out in them (run, gym) and throw them on when doing errands.  I've had mine for about 8 months, and they are holding up just fine. 

Does anyone wear their orthotics with them? Are the flyknits deep enough or does it make them unconfortable?

Does anyone wear their orthotics with them? Are the flyknits deep enough or does it make them unconfortable?
they all fit and are interchangeable but will make the shoes fit a little more tighter in certain areas for orthotics. they feel really awesome with roshe insoles.

Back
Top Bottom