=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

should i continue to wait for a price drop or scoop them up now before they blow up. hoping the jordan crowd passes because of price i know its the same price as a pair of jays but you get my point.

I don't really understand this mentality. The shoes are out now and have been out for a couple of months. The "Jordan crowd" is already passing. I can understand not buying them now because they are expensive.

I run my training shoes into the ground. Would rather double up and stash pairs for casual use with a shoe like this. I now need a double of my Volt Zoom Revis' at some point because I can't avoid rocking the hell outta those. The only stuff I double on now other than AJ 1s are runners/workout shoes. Luckily I have a good stash of LGs and LEclipses. All bets are off tho if I keep coming into this thread.

Last edited:
can't wait for my wolf greys to come in tomorrow!
nthat.gif
160+ tax and shipping
sick.gif

Got my Wolf Greys from SA for $120 w/ free 2 day shipping. Should be here tomorrow.
nthat.gif
Seems like we're all getting our Wolf Greys tomorrow. Glad I copped for $120. Going to unDS them right away
nthat.gif

I don't really understand this mentality. The shoes are out now and have been out for a couple of months. The "Jordan crowd" is already passing. I can understand not buying them now because they are expensive.

Some people like the shoe but not the price its going for but will pay said price for a jordan that's been retroed x number of times already. me personally i saw them at finishline all-star weekend while picking up asg kamikazees, told myself i'd get a few pair but for under retail.

I'm getting my wolfs from SA tomorrow too lol 

I really hope Nike releases a clean white/black cw like the trainers have

Some people like the shoe but not the price its going for but will pay said price for a jordan that's been retroed x number of times already. me personally i saw them at finishline all-star weekend while picking up asg kamikazees, told myself i'd get a few pair but for under retail.

Okay, then wait. But if they're gone, it's not going to be because Jordan heads all of a sudden decided they wanted them.

Also, it's really easy to get most of these colorways for under retail. Just keep an eye on this thread and you'll be set.

I'm getting my wolfs from SA tomorrow too lol 

I really hope Nike releases a clean white/black cw like the trainers have
I am in the same boat. Have 2 FK1's coming from SA tomorrow Wolf Grey & Game Royal (spritesque) colors.  Add in the 2 from wave 1 and I am at 4 of these, and I already want more.

I pray these are slept on and can be grabbed at $99 at outlets.  These are shoes that will be worn for the next 5-10 years and still look good. 

Hey guys I'm thinking of picking up the Wolf Greys. I'm a size 8 for the Roshe's for a snug fit. Will it be the same with Lunars? 

best picture i've seen of the sport turquoise. i can't decide if i want these, the wolf grey, or both

Received my game royal/electric greens today from SA. Thanks for the heads up on the discount. Wish the midsoles were speckled, but overall I really like these.

should i continue to wait for a price drop or scoop them up now before they blow up. hoping the jordan crowd passes because of price i know its the same price as a pair of jays but you get my point.
I doubt the Jordan crowd will try to cop these.  Then again if LBJ or Kayne are caught wearing these...it's over lol

Last edited:

Did the winter pack drop in the US? Seems like these were HYPERSTRIKE in Europe ! Shame cus the greys would be great for the summer!

via zzazin

these multi's look very similar. the 444's have the htm look to them, rear swoosh placement, and multi tongue.

only the womens 440 have a multi tongue in the catalog pics

via zzazin

these multi's look very similar. the 444's have the htm look to them, rear swoosh placement, and multi tongue.

only the womens 440 have a multi tongue in the catalog pics
Look's like all of those colorways are releasing tomorrow on that website. Wish those colors were releasing over here tomorrow, too! 

Ran in my Lunar Flyknits today and had them steam fitted at Nike. Cool experience and definitely loved running in them.

Back
Top Bottom