=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

does anyone know of any Sports Authority online coupons? would like to get some of the blue'ish MC's. Thanks.
SA is the worst. their exclusions on their codes makes it completely useless. If you google, there should be a 20 or 25% off code.

SA is the worst. their exclusions on their codes makes it completely useless. If you google, there should be a 20 or 25% off code.
I tried their 20% off from their site and it does not work. the more I think about it, I might pass up on the Navy MC's now, since I already have the Game Royal MC's and I really like that colorway. :smile:

waiting for FNL to re-up on these

Something was most certainly done wrong. I've washed my flyknits before and they've always come out perfect.

So how u wash these things. Wash bag in cold water with no soap right. What about drying

i washed mine (sport turquoise) in the washing machine last week with 3 other pairs of shoes.  Warm water, no wash bag, regular detergent and they came out brand new.  Then i left them in the sun for a couple hours to dry. Came out perfect.  

Not sure if this was posted, but I was looking through my launch calendar at work (Finish Line) and saw that there's going to be a Lunar Flyknit 2 dropping sometime in February.

Sorry if it was posted already.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom