=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

I speckled those Reds, and threw some black laces in them.  I liked breaking them up a bit.

^ Yeah I agree they need a bit of breaking up - U got any pics of them? Also im curious as to what you used to speckle the paint? just a brush ? the black vinyl paint i use dosent break up that well seems to be more suited to a brush application.

^^dont know if they will be excluded but FTL, Champs, FA, and Eastbay all have 20% off orders tomorrow

FSR FLYKNIT LUNAR 1 'MULTICOLOR'

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=20223396

$114 TAX/SHIPPED.   
nthat.gif

CYBER MONDAY ONLY. ENDS 12/2 @ 11:59PM

ACT FAST!!!

Last edited:
have you guys noticed one tongue being shorter than the other? just picked up a sprite CW at the outlet over the weekend and the left tongue seems shorter than the right one. should I return them?

have you guys noticed one tongue being shorter than the other? just picked up a sprite CW at the outlet over the weekend and the left tongue seems shorter than the right one. should I return them?

Did you notice this on-feet? My right tongue always seems shorter because I think my right foot is slightly bigger than the left.

Did you notice this on-feet? My right tongue always seems shorter because I think my right foot is slightly bigger than the left.
yes, hmmm... my orange ones have the same tongue length. and they are much easier to pull up and they stay in place much more than the new sprite pair. this is only my second pair and my first pair (orange) I've only worn a few times. I was trying to cash in on the deals at the outlet over the weekend.

just realized that the "Sprite" CW has Flyknit One on the tongue and the Orange CW has Flyknit Luar1 on the tongue. I wonder if they changed anything when they released the ones with Lunar1 on the tongue. also the ones with the Lunar1 seems to have a longer and 'stretch'ier' tongue. anyone else noticed this?

just realized that the "Sprite" CW has Flyknit One on the tongue and the Orange CW has Flyknit Luar1 on the tongue. I wonder if they changed anything when they released the ones with Lunar1 on the tongue. also the ones with the Lunar1 seems to have a longer and 'stretch'ier' tongue. anyone else noticed this?
I looked into this out of pure curiosity and it actually do notice this.  It's very slightly and doesn't really impact how the shoe feels when running.

Just got a pair of the orange CW and a pair of racers for around $89 each.  I'm saving these for the spring/summer running season next year.

I looked into this out of pure curiosity and it actually do notice this.  It's very slightly and doesn't really impact how the shoe feels when running.

Just got a pair of the orange CW and a pair of racers for around $89 each.  I'm saving these for the spring/summer running season next year.
wOw, great pick ups. :smile:

as for the tongue issue, I'm glad it's not just mine. I'm sure it does not affect the performance of the shoe but sometimes, I'm just a little OCD. haha...

Anyone know where i can get the red multi's in an 11? Should have grabbed it on NDC but now they're nowhere to be found.

hey, thanks for this. those look pretty nice.

i opened my christmas present to myself to try to imagine how it would look on the mc's first hand, and i think i'm going to hold off for now. they just look so good how they are. i might not even do the black lace switch up either.
i'm thinking of add some speckles too. not fond of white bottom soles. did a quick ps but you never know how it'll look in person.

does anyone know of any Sports Authority online coupons? would like to get some of the blue'ish MC's. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom