Flyknit Chukka Thread

The red box is the newish NSW box - I guess Nike wanted to fresh things up.... been like that for a while now with a few chukka's but you probably already knew that.

I actually didnt know that. I only own 3 color-ways of chukkas: Midnight Fogs, Tarps, and Red/Golds. Havent see the red box until today. Thanks!

Wore the FSBs out , really quick to grab dinner. We don't have snow here in California so I can't comment on that but they worked well in the rain. Overall the shoe is a bit heavier and doesn't have that lunar cushion but they are comfortable. The sole is like a comfortable boot. The 3m panels really stiffin the front so didn't see the typical bit shoe flyknit curving. The boot itself is a little bit bigger, almost like the htm model (it's more straight on the heel vs a curve). The tounge also has that matching flyknit touch. On the inside, the entire shoe has that wool and water replant lining. My feet felt warm (they generally feel cold during winter nights in normal flyknit. I wear my hyperfeels to the gym every night and definitely can feel the cold in those).

Awesome shoe, some of the worst color ways Nike has ever put out.  You go to NDC and the two or three nice color ways stay selling out instantly while a FSR of eight other horrible color ways stay in stock. I want midnight fogs damn it yes I'm mad. 

Not sure if anyone's interested, but for all you 9.5's out there looking for HTM's

http://www.projectblitz.com/footwear/nike-running/air-woven/nike-nk-lunar-flyknit-chukka-htm-sp.html
sick.gif

Wore the FSBs out , really quick to grab dinner. We don't have snow here in California so I can't comment on that but they worked well in the rain. Overall the shoe is a bit heavier and doesn't have that lunar cushion but they are comfortable. The sole is like a comfortable boot. The 3m panels really stiffin the front so didn't see the typical bit shoe flyknit curving. The boot itself is a little bit bigger, almost like the htm model (it's more straight on the heel vs a curve). The tounge also has that matching flyknit touch. On the inside, the entire shoe has that wool and water replant lining. My feet felt warm (they generally feel cold during winter nights in normal flyknit. I wear my hyperfeels to the gym every night and definitely can feel the cold in those).
thanks for the review!

Thanks for your input, repped.

Awesome shoe, some of the worst color ways Nike has ever put out.  You go to NDC and the two or three nice color ways stay selling out instantly while a FSR of eight other horrible color ways stay in stock. I want midnight fogs damn it yes I'm mad. 
Size you looking for?

Nope, you beat me...lol 
roll.gif
No worries, it'll be the first time and the last time. 
pimp.gif

Never had a pair of Flyknits, let alone Chukkas...really tempted to pull on these. 

I like these and really dig the University Red colorway as well.

Back
Top Bottom