Flyknit Chukka Thread

No worries, it'll be the first time and the last time. 
pimp.gif

Never had a pair of Flyknits, let alone Chukkas...really tempted to pull on these. 

I like these and really dig the University Red colorway as well.
There are many links to great deals, you won´t regret getting them, so comfy and light, like walking on clouds.....
smokin.gif

There are many links to great deals, you won´t regret getting them, so comfy and light, like walking on clouds.....
smokin.gif
Yeah, you are a machine!

I've been waiting for a deal on University Reds in 9.5 on Nike or retailers since I found out about them, but only saw the Midnights and Wolf Greys restock occasionally.

Ugh...I have spent too much money so I resisting as much as I can. 
embarassed.gif

EDIT: Oh quick question, I hear people sizing 0.5 down for these? Guess they're not TTS?

Last edited:

Yeah, you are a machine!

I've been waiting for a deal on University Reds in 9.5 on Nike or retailers since I found out about them, but only saw the Midnights and Wolf Greys restock occasionally.

Ugh...I have spent too much money so I resisting as much as I can. 
embarassed.gif

EDIT: Oh quick question, I hear people sizing 0.5 down for these? Guess they're not TTS?
I wouldn´t size down, just stay TTS. I have small feet and cop TTS, fit is great.

Universty Reds are really hard to find, but keep searching....

Last edited:
Awesome shoe, some of the worst color ways Nike has ever put out.  You go to NDC and the two or three nice color ways stay selling out instantly while a FSR of eight other horrible color ways stay in stock. I want midnight fogs damn it yes I'm mad. 

My local didn't get any of the new CWs or the FSBs and I suspect it's because they just stopped ordering Flyknit Chukkas because they got the bolded flywire colorways and now they're all on sale and not selling.

Man, I want to order from Exit-36 but I don't know whether to go TTS or .5 down. My Nike order arrives on Thursday so I can see if TTS fits but it'll probably too late by then.

I still need squadrons/platinums in a size 13, but they keep selling out so quickly.  Chukkas are blowing up this year. 

anybody here own a pair of chukkas with rough stitching on the pull tab? Just tried on my platinums and the stitching is so rough its hurting my foot.

Last edited:
Anybody order from 

http://asphaltgold.de/

before? I ordered from them and by default it was shipped via DHL international. I dont know how much time that is, but EXPRESS is listed 3-5 days, so I am guessing it takes longer but not specified. Anyways here is the tracking info provided and I am wondering how long does it take usually

the lowdown:

It took 4 days to get to the U.S and now I am wondering how long it is going to take to get to my place in Houston TX
[table][tr][th=""]Date/time[/th][th=""]City[/th][th=""]Status[/th][/tr][tr][td]Mon, 03.02.2014 21:02 h[/td][td]--[/td][td]The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tue, 04.02.2014 18:38 h[/td][td]Saulheim, Germany[/td][td]The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wed, 05.02.2014 09:56 h[/td][td]IPZ-Ffm, Germany[/td][td]The shipment will be transported to the destination country and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization. (Homepage / online shipment tracking: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fri, 07.02.2014 16:03 h[/td][td]United States[/td][td]The shipment has arrived in the destination country (Chicago)[/td][/tr][/table]

So you can't order the oly chukkas online anymore from exit 36? I saw that option before I left work but now it says to email them. :nerd:

thanks

:smokin i was able to cop before i left work.

I was just curious if they sold online when they weren't suppose to cause their account doesn't have authorization to like must small boutiques :nerd:

looks like even their ugly nikes would need to be phone ordered or email for invoice

Back
Top Bottom