Flyknit Chukka Thread

Last edited:

I saw that, their shipping to the US is like $40...wild!

I've decided I need the Night Factor's and Squadron Blue/Obsidian's - hopefully they drop soon.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I should love you or hate you lol.

I ended up copping the green/oj joints from End,
smokin.gif
Wait till you get them...you gonna love me...lol

Glad you pulled the trigger !!!!!

Last edited:
Seriously though, I went to the post office and came back and no more 10.5 in wolf grey already. In only 30 mins!! 8-O

Last edited:
When I first saw the Green/orange I loved them but the more I saw new photos come out, the more I realized they are a little too loud for my taste.

Now this Green is a must have. I really want to find a way to make them into low tops and then I will have Custom HTM style low tops. And the research begins.

Holy crap wolfs actually restocked. Mad that I missed them, but this gives me hope now!

How should I size if I am a 9 in janoskis and lunar 1s?

@gusmq  is a MONSTER with these links man!! Jesus I wish you were in some of the other threads I frequent lol I'd never miss anything... GOOD LOOKS FAM!!! 
nthat.gif

okay tried cancelling the order for the black/neos but dopefactory shipped it out SUPER quick (will reach me tmr 
eek.gif
) and now even with the Fogs coming in I feel like keeping them. Should I? Does anyone here own both? 

So my options:

1. Return them and cop a pair of Burgundys

2. Keep them and cop a pair of Burgundys

3. Return them and be happy with the fogs

ahh first world problems..
mean.gif

okay tried cancelling the order for the black/neos but dopefactory shipped it out SUPER quick (will reach me tmr :wow: ) and now even with the Fogs coming in I feel like keeping them. Should I? Does anyone here own both? 

So my options:
1. Return them and cop a pair of Burgundys
2. Keep them and cop a pair of Burgundys
3. Return them and be happy with the fogs

ahh first world problems..:smh:

If you can afford both, keep both. They are the most comfortable shoe - period. Walking in them is a joy.

lol why do those answers not surprise me.. you guys are no help at all. 
laugh.gif

I can afford it, but the other half will think i am out of my mind. I've purchased 2 roshes, 2 FK1s in the past month alone.

Back
Top Bottom