Flyknit Chukka Thread

yea pretty much tts for chukkas. i'm 99.9% sure no one will fit TTS for FSB. i'm assuming black white volt is racers? those are pretty much the only flyknit where some people will size up by .5 because of the width.

daaaamn. when i first started looking into getting a pair of these i went thru the thread and i swear people were saying to go a half to full size down. i guess now that they could've been talking about the FSB. can anyone else confirm what the general consensus is on the sizing of the regular flyknit chukka? i just ordered a pair of those black/sails a full size smaller than i go normal

daaaamn. when i first started looking into getting a pair of these i went thru the thread and i swear people were saying to go a half to full size down. i guess now that they could've been talking about the FSB. can anyone else confirm what the general consensus is on the sizing of the regular flyknit chukka? i just ordered a pair of those black/sails a full size smaller than i go normal
Nah bro.. The general consensus on Chukkas is true to size. That's how I sized on all my chukkas

I would say you are going to be sending them back.....
laugh.gif

no way you could go full size down on regular chukkas. i would order another pair over the phone now (if they dont have your size online) and just return the smaller ones you ordered when they come in

:lol:

no way you could go full size down on regular chukkas. i would order another pair over the phone now (if they dont have your size online) and just return the smaller ones you ordered when they come in

ha wow. i literally knew(know) nothing about flyknits before coming to this thread and think i just took FSB as the colorway. oh well, not all bad. theres a pair in the color i really want (squadron blue) on ebay in my real size that i'm hoping i can get my foot into

ha wow. i literally knew(know) nothing about flyknits before coming to this thread and think i just took FSB as the colorway. oh well, not all bad. theres a pair in the color i really want (squadron blue) on ebay in my real size that i'm hoping i can get my foot into
Just do what others have suggested. Make a phone order right now on a new pair in your true size and just return the smaller one (or sell if you so choose). Stated earlier, but some sizes don't show on NDC, but they may be available for phone orders.

Has anyone swapped out the laces on their chukkas? I don't think I like the rounded laces as much as the ribbon laces like on the FSB's. Doesn't have to be patterened or anything, just curious if anyone has done a lace swap to flat laces?

Just do what others have suggested. Make a phone order right now on a new pair in your true size and just return the smaller one (or sell if you so choose). Stated earlier, but some sizes don't show on NDC, but they may be available for phone orders.

Thanks for all the suggestions. small consolation to me was that these went from 11 to 12.5 and my true size is 12 so i was SOL anyway. i'll just return them and focus on getting the squadrons. Not sure how sought after the sails were, but if someone wants them for 185 nyc meetup or 200 shipped i'll do that.

If anyone in the Seattle area is looking for the bright crimsons, there's a shop in Bellevue called Urbanity currently having a sale of them for $137. Not sure about phone orders but you could try. Their number is 425-454-7276.

Last edited:

If anyone in the Seattle area is looking for the bright crimsons, there's a shop in Bellevue called Urbanity currently having a sale of them for $137. Not sure about phone orders but you could try. Their number is 425-454-7276.
Thanks!

The price is actually 139.99 + 15 (for shipping) + tax, which comes out to $169.70.  The biggest size they carry is 11.

Back
Top Bottom