Floyd Mayweather vs. Miguel Cotto MGM Grand May 5th 2012 at 154 lbs.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Floyd Mayfeather will be knocked out ... so we will definitely never see him and Pacman fight

Annnddd were off

I was waiting for one of these as well
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Cotto is overrated?

That's one of the few dudes who has never been afraid to fight anyone, promoter politics or not. He's rated right where he should be.
Yep.

Who else was he going to fight? Mayweather fighting Saul would've been terrible. Saul doesn't have the draw that Cotto does, and Cotto has a much better chance at beating Mayweather.

I still think Mayweather wins, but we'll see.

Cotto is still very dangerous. I like this choice since we couldn't get MM/Pac. I think MM wins but Cotto will give him more trouble then most ppl think he will.

This is bull Im not even gonna watch the stream online and if its not gonna happen this year, *%+@ a may/pac fight

IMO Arum and mayweather ruined the fight, not pacquiao.
But %%+ is mayweather smoking when he demanded a 30/70 split????  
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
  Absolutely HATE mayweather.  Calls Pac out, then once pac issues his 50/50 proposal the fool backs out and its Mannys fault?  

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Man this fight is about 4 years overdue
30t6p3b.gif

Real talk, could have been Floyd vs Cotto instead of the 1st Cotto/Margarito fight 
tired.gif

Cottos my dude I'm a always ride with em, but it would take the fight of his life to pull it off....

Fights at 154? Hmm...

Well said and agree

Originally Posted by HOOPERVILAA

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
  Absolutely HATE mayweather.  Calls Pac out, then once pac issues his 50/50 proposal the fool backs out and its Mannys fault?  

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by HOOPERVILAA

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Care to explain?  How did pac dodge this one?  

If you watch boxing the word is out Margarito snatched Cotto's heart with the plaster hand wraps. He doesn't have the same fire. Mayweather cruises in this fight. And now everybody is seeing what "catchweight" Manny is doing? Lol I've been saying this.

why may 5th though?
hope they weren't trying to tie the whole cinco de mayo and latino thing since cotto is rican

Reason why he should of had a Mexican fighter or a JCC v Canelo but you know the boxing world

Back
Top Bottom