Floyd Mayweather vs. Miguel Cotto MGM Grand May 5th 2012 at 154 lbs.

should def be a good fight- now i gotta decide if i'm keeping these reservations or not 
nerd.gif

no ones gonna pay for this period. after super fight almost happening, this is major disappointment for boxing fans. so next reasonable super fight is 2013? smh... we might not even be alive to watch this

cotto has no shot. 5 years ago he may have won 4-5 rounds with body work but hes not the same fighter

and this fight will make hella money.

cotto's fan base spends $ and are loyal.

floyd gonna angle him to death. smh those straight rights and upper uts are gonna be deadly

*floyd* Meeequel cotto gonna take a beaten.

old body punching cotto was my favorite fighter , this new style cotto
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

no ones gonna pay for this period. after super fight almost happening, this is major disappointment for boxing fans. so next reasonable super fight is 2013? smh... we might not even be alive to watch this

speak for your self

cotto is a big name and has a huge fan base and we all know about floyd.

this fight is going to do over a million

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

speak for your self

cotto is a big name and has a huge fan base and we all know about floyd.

this fight is going to do over a million

Exactly.

Can't believe Pacquiao is running from this fight like this it's so obvious now
laugh.gif

- Since the Manny fight, Cotto has pretty much not lost a round in a new weight class.
- Cotto was already half the fighter he was/this new style fighter when he fought Manny.
- PBF is moving up a weight class he's only fought at once (four pounds below the max).
- The ONLY two reasons this fight was made are 1 - Manny was trying to finalize a fight with Cotto but trying to make Cotto drop to a max weight of 144 which is TEN pounds below what he's been fighting at for two years and 2- Manny and Bob Arum have made countless excuses since PBF didn't have to serve his sentence. Can't stress this point enough.

So yea, Cotto isn't the same fighter he was four years ago but he ain't sloppy seconds.

And don't yall act surprised that it went down a different way then Pac vs May, that #!## wasn't going to happen this year, regardless of how many Tweets Mayweather put out or not..

I for one am looking forward to this fight

Yup this fight is weak.. Cotto will not win. I will not drop PPV $$$ for this fight learned my lesson 
laugh.gif

Cotto is the 3rd best attraction in Boxing behind Floyd & Manny...

To think that this fight isn't gonna do AT LEAST 1.4 million is ridiculous.

Truthfully, outside of the one that everybody wants...this was best fight to make, from both a boxing and financial standpoint.

Would this fight have been better against pre-Shane Mosley Cotto? Maybe. BUT...let's be honest, that fight was never happening while Cotto was under TR.

Now that Cotto is a free agent? You see who's to blame for that.

Floyd Mayfeather will be knocked out ... so we will definitely never see him and Pacman fight

Surprised they aren't fighting at 150 instead of 154, but this was the only real choice for Mayweather with Canelo not being ready and Sergio fighting in march. I hope the media starts to expose Pac for all that catch weight $!%%#+#@ he pulls. I'm interested to see who PAC fights now that Cotto isn't an option. I hope Marquez refuses to fight him

Back
Top Bottom