Flat footed brethren rejoice | Running

do "Nike free run 3+" (i have a shield pack pair)

fit small??? i wear a 10 in vans got these free runs in a 10.5 and they still feel a bit snug...

Gonna resurrect this post.

Wide feet, flat arch, overpronator here. I have ran several half marathons and full marathons. Short runs (under 8 miles) I can stand the free run 2s. For longer runs over 10 miles I have always used Asics (Kayanos, GT series) and sometimes the Lunar Elite 2s.

Recently, actually yesterday, I decided I needed some new running shoes, went with the Structure 17 and so far a like it. Not too much cushion (some Lunar shoes, kayanos, etc) since it has the zoom setup.

I'm flat footed and never knew it until I developed plantar fasciitis. It was really bad I I tried a number of different insoles. I finally found the right pair (power step orthotics.) they're about $50 but they've worked wonders for me.

I have flat feet 
laugh.gif

Im about 90% recovered from surgery, I'm able to run short duration(1-2 miles) before the right foot starts hurting( ankle wedge still healing).. Thinking of grabbing some LunarGlide 5s for my daily runner..

Back
Top Bottom