Five Guys Burgers and Fries Review Vol. oh my goodness oh my damb

TBH I would hit up Fatburger before either joint....

But In N Out is miles ahead of 5 guys... I was upset after I realizing how much I paid to eat that ****

everyone knows the best burger place is lunchbox laboratory in the seattle area. If you try and argue i guarantee you haven't had it.
lunchbox>homemade burgers> *

everyone knows the best burger place is lunchbox laboratory in the seattle area. If you try and argue i guarantee you haven't had it.
lunchbox>homemade burgers> *

Lunchbox :pimp:. My friend was saying Red Mill is better...haven't tried it yet.

Inn N Out vs. 5 guys is the biggest coastal feud since Biggie vs. Tupac

my take on burgers mentioned: 5 Napkin in Hell's Kitchen > Inn N Out (animal style) > 5 Guys > Shake Shack
If Inn N out let you customize w/ Bacon, it'd be a wrap.

Best I've ever had was visiting Denver: the Cherry Cricket

Five guys is expensive. Last time I went the burger was way overcooked. The cajun fries are pretty good though.

The Habit and In n Out> Five Guys.

Last edited:
Never tried Five guys. I'll try it next time I'm in Northridge, and that burger didn't look small from what I saw in the video. And how is The Habit? Got a homie that used to work there but never asked if it was good or not. CSUN/Northridge/Valley brahs, how do these two compare to Kings on Reseda?

Five guys is expensive. Last time I went the burger was way overcooked. The cajun fries are pretty good though.
The Habit and In n Out> Five Guys.

Yea, 5 Guys prices are ridiculous. I walked in, asked for a burger, the single, she says "$4 something". I reply, "the single", she goes "yea $4 ___".

2 small burgers and a drink is like $12.

Once the novelty wears off, they will have a hard time doing business with those prices.

Last edited:
Yea, 5 Guys prices are ridiculous. I walked in, asked for a burger, the single, she says "$4 something". I reply, "the single", she goes "yea $4 ___".
2 small burgers and a drink is like $12.
Once the novelty wears off, they will have a hard time doing business with those prices.

They've been around for over 25 years. Started as a small business and have now branched off into franchises. They're not going anywhere.

I'm not the biggest 5 Guys fan, but what do you expect when you pay for a burger? $12 for 2 burgers and a drink is about right to me.

Never tried Five guys. I'll try it next time I'm in Northridge, and that burger didn't look small from what I saw in the video. And how is The Habit? Got a homie that used to work there but never asked if it was good or not. CSUN/Northridge/Valley brahs, how do these two compare to Kings on Reseda?

Kings is better than 5 guys... but I don't even think its fair to compare them.

Ive had 5 guys twice. Their burgers are good but overall In n out> 5 guys

You can get a burger, fries, and drink @ in n out for the price of one 5 guys burger
mean.gif

They've been around for over 25 years. Started as a small business and have now branched off into franchises. They're not going anywhere.
I'm not the biggest 5 Guys fan, but what do you expect when you pay for a burger? $12 for 2 burgers and a drink is about right to me.

That's a lot for just hamburgers. It's just hamburger meat.

I can go to Chipotle or Qdoba and get a steak/hicken burrito and a steak taco, and a drink for $12.

I can go to Boston Market and get a half chicken, 2 sides and a drink for $12.

Also, just because they been around a long time doesn't mean that they have staying power as a national franchise. Krispy Kreme has been around a long time but couldn't become more than just a novelty. Boston Market tried to expand and that didn't work out. There are plenty of examples of businesses that were successful for a long time, then branched out, over expanded, and eventually struggled to stay in business.

Last edited:
best burgers around here besides Red Robin. went yesterday for me and my girl, **** was like $22 though :x 1 single, 1 double, fries with each, no drinks.

dem fries though. so so good.

Last edited:
That's a lot for just hamburgers. It's just hamburger meat.
I can go to Chipotle or Qdoba and get a steak/hicken burrito and a steak taco, and a drink for $12.
I can go to Boston Market and get a half chicken, 2 sides and a drink for $12.
Also, just because they been around a long time doesn't mean that they have staying power as a national franchise. Krispy Kreme has been around a long time but couldn't become more than just a novelty. Boston Market tried to expand and that didn't work out. There are plenty of examples of businesses that were successful for a long time, then branched out, over expanded, and eventually struggled to stay in business.

I'm pretty sure the 5-Guys has more locations state-wise than Krispy Kreme ever did. I don't even know if Krispy Kreme is a fair example for a comparison.

Back to the burgers, if you're getting a burger cooked on a grill - I think 4-6 bucks (in a fast food fashion) is a decent price. That's what I meant by I didn't know what you expected with the cost. I don't think it's outrageous.

I've tried Five Guys when they opened one near me and didn't think it was anything spectacular. Now one is being built about 3 blocks from me so people must like them because there will be 2 within a 5 mile radius.

I'm pretty sure the 5-Guys has more locations state-wise than Krispy Kreme ever did. I don't even know if Krispy Kreme is a fair example for a comparison.
Back to the burgers, if you're getting a burger cooked on a grill - I think 4-6 bucks (in a fast food fashion) is a decent price. That's what I meant by I didn't know what you expected with the cost. I don't think it's outrageous.

I'm just saying that I think the price leaves a lot of room for a competitor to undercut them. They kind of are the only shop in town for a fast food burger cooked on a grill, when they aren't the only shop in town because of expansion, I think it will be tough for them.

no offense but i had the cajun fries, just terrible.
regular fries and heinz katsup>>>>>*
burgers are damn good too

I second this. Five guys are good but too damn expensive. Ill take a whataburger at half the price.

I've tried Five Guys when they opened one near me and didn't think it was anything spectacular. Now one is being built about 3 blocks from me so people must like them because there will be 2 within a 5 mile radius.

When ever they open a new store they open 5 at time. Red tape will cause some in the 5 to open before others but they open then 5 at a time.

Back
Top Bottom