fist bump unappreciation

spincv

Banned
Personally i find it the worst thing you can end a conversation with. I cant take you serious if you try to fist bump me, what is this the 90's. I know im not the only person that feels this way. Anything else that people do that just confuses you. Besides making horrible threads.

Personally i find it the worst thing you can end a conversation with. I cant take you serious if you try to fist bump me, what is this the 90's. I know im not the only person that feels this way. Anything else that people do that just confuses you. Besides making horrible threads.

never had this happen to me before.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spincv

you just answered your own question plus everyone else’s. stop making useless threads NT.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by spincv

you just answered your own question plus everyone else’s. stop making useless threads NT.
mad.gif

STONEFACE to the max. What happens if you touch their palms and your hand starts smelling funky. Or even worse a majority of dudes be touching stuff then you touch their palms and you get their nasty bacteria. EWWW I'll stick with fist bump thank you very much. It's efficient and besides I hate super weak hand shakes...

STONEFACE to the max. What happens if you touch their palms and your hand starts smelling funky. Or even worse a majority of dudes be touching stuff then you touch their palms and you get their nasty bacteria. EWWW I'll stick with fist bump thank you very much. It's efficient and besides I hate super weak hand shakes...

Hankzilla wrote:
So you mean to tell me you rather give your boss a fist bump then a limp handshake

Hankzilla wrote:
So you mean to tell me you rather give your boss a fist bump then a limp handshake

Back
Top Bottom