fist bump unappreciation

Punching someone in the fist FTW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by richiecotite

the unintentional hilarity when you fist bump your middle aged white co workers is appreciated.

I did that.
laugh.gif

I had food in my hand I couldn't give him a handshake.

Originally Posted by richiecotite

the unintentional hilarity when you fist bump your middle aged white co workers is appreciated.

I did that.
laugh.gif

I had food in my hand I couldn't give him a handshake.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

fist bumps/pounds appreciated, except when dude x goes for it and dude y goes for the handshake, so awkward.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
. i actually laughed out loud when i saw this. so true.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

fist bumps/pounds appreciated, except when dude x goes for it and dude y goes for the handshake, so awkward.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
. i actually laughed out loud when i saw this. so true.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spincv

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

It's always so awkward when you don't know whether to bump or handshake... then you do one and the other guy goes for the other, and you end up doing some sort of messed up hybrid of the two

tumblr_l1o87ez8If1qb3rjlo1_1280.png
When I see a pound, sometimes I'll just slap it like Pau is doing. It happens to me as well so it's not a big deal. It happens, intentionally or unintentionally. It's cool with me. *shrugs*

Originally Posted by spincv

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

It's always so awkward when you don't know whether to bump or handshake... then you do one and the other guy goes for the other, and you end up doing some sort of messed up hybrid of the two

tumblr_l1o87ez8If1qb3rjlo1_1280.png
When I see a pound, sometimes I'll just slap it like Pau is doing. It happens to me as well so it's not a big deal. It happens, intentionally or unintentionally. It's cool with me. *shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom