First video footage of Sidekick 4G Android

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

Looks so thick, and outdated. Ehh is you like go for it.
this
i liked it at first then when i saw how outdated and bulky it looks... specs arent helping much either
laugh.gif

id take a g2 over this

By the way, I just wanna say that yeah, there are better options, but for $99 and these kinda specs, this is worth the cop.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Idk, I've always considered The SK as a highschoolers phone.... no matter how many features it has
how unfortunate of you.

this phone for that CHEAP price will definitely fly.

da question now is now that AT&T is in da process of acquiring t-mobile whats gonna happen to da sidekick TM? i doubt at&t is gonna let this joint rock past this one...

at&t HATES android

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I have now officially become a Sidekick user again
smile.gif

Yup. Definitely copped!

I miss my Sidekick LX.... highschool days!
devil.gif
 sexting during classes!

Can't wait to dump my '09 for this.

Now watch the masses flock to this phone.  RIP to the Blackberry.

SK keypad > any other keypad.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Idk, I've always considered The SK as a highschoolers phone.... no matter how many features it has
how unfortunate of you.

this phone for that CHEAP price will definitely fly.

da question now is now that AT&T is in da process of acquiring t-mobile whats gonna happen to da sidekick TM? i doubt at&t is gonna let this joint rock past this one...

at&t HATES android
I don't think it's that AT&T necessarily hates Android. It's that they've focused so much on iOS, and how that has downplayed their Android involvement. Plus, as a developer, you don't really want to waste time developing phones for a carrier that has a STRONG bias towards your rival.

I don't know how I feel about having to go to AT&T though.

I don't know if I miss my SK, or if it's just just how flawlessly AIM worked on it.  Now that no one I know is on it anymore, it makes me not miss it so much
laugh.gif
  Plus, I'm completely happy with what I have no anyway

I currently have the sidekick lx09 as my second phone (Iphone 4 is my main phone). I'm def gonna cop this. Only $99 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I have now officially become a Sidekick user again
smile.gif

Yup. Definitely copped!

I miss my Sidekick LX.... highschool days!
devil.gif
 sexting during classes!

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
uh huh riiiiight

Back
Top Bottom