First video footage of Sidekick 4G Android

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Is this the rebirth of Aim 
nerd.gif
aim never went anywhere, word to FB chat + aim

and this device is PIFF........if my nexus one wasn't basically comparable in terms of specs i'd be ALL on this....

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

look's cool, but it doesnt have bbm so blahh lol

BBM is coming to Android and ios bruh

The Blackberry playbook is even gonna feature the Android Market

RIM is done.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

And about the age card, a phone is a phone. Who cares how old you are? If you like it, just go for it, as long as its not an iphone.
I fixed it for you

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"a phone is a phone" Coming from the #2 android rider/iphone hater on this board.
roll.gif

This guy....
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
When the @%+! did you ever see me specifically posting Android is God or the iPhone sucks? If you know me like you think you do, you'd know I love Nokia and Symbian. @%+! outta here.
laugh.gif
The fact you were the first to bring up the iPhone says a lot.
It says nothing except the fact that you're associated with iphone/android jawing going on in other threads.

... and you come in here and tell people "its just a phone buy what you like"

efff outta here, clown.

...:stoneface: Those are debates on what I believe is better. That doesn't mean I'm gonna go, "Don't buy the iPhone!!!!!" You're the clown for taking my posts out of context.p

[h1][/h1]
[h1]T-Mobile Sidekick 4G Video Hands-on: Great Keyboard, Funky UI[/h1]
digital_arrow.gif
March 22nd, 2011 by Brian Oliver Bennett 

Here at CTIA 2011, we were treated to some hands on time with the upcoming T-Mobile Sidekick 4G. This iconic messaging device continues the storied Sidekick legacy with a very familiar look and feel but also adds the power of Android to the mix, all for $99.

Those who rocked older Sidekicks a few years back should definitely find that the new version carries the torch well. Now built by Samsung, the latest incarnation boasts access to T-Mobile’s 4G data network plus all the powerful apps that Android 2.2 offers. Running a 1GHz Coretex A8 Hummingbird CPU, the phone felt responsive to us. The Sidekick 4G features an excellent keyboard with solid, clicky feel; a sturdy spring-loaded hinge, and a revamped UI.

The demo unit we saw lacked a network connection, so we couldn’t verify download speeds. Even so, it’s a slick handset, and heavy texters will appreciate features like group messaging.Check out our video for a closer look.

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Ninjahood's mouth is watering.

Nah, Sons room ain't compatible enough to handle 4G yet...get rid of some of the shoes boxes...then maybe...

My 9780 been giving me headaches. 
mad.gif

It freezes after getting messages, among a whole bunch of other little things that add up to the frustration when its happened a bunch of times.

Depending on the specs, I'll check this new SK out. 
pimp.gif

hmmm. interesting.

i loved my old sidekick. would shoot these long texts to someone, and would instantly get hit back with: how u type that so fast?

Idk, I've always considered The SK as a highschoolers phone.... no matter how many features it has

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Idk, I've always considered The SK as a highschoolers phone.... no matter how many features it has

Once you tag the SK name to a phone, its going to have that stigma.
Essentially its just another Android phone. Cant beat the keyboard. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom