First Modern Warfare2 Multiplayer Video

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Is there gonna be co-op on here?

Nope... IW said something about not trying to force co-op so that the story would remain
pimp.gif

No last stand, juggernaut, martyrdom, and chopper glitch (only fun if you or your team is doing it) please.

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

Originally Posted by imperialh8

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

copped x2 prestige editions

modern-warfare-2-prestige-edition-580x329.jpg

Same here but I'm only down for 1 copy.

I hope the NVG works well, I've seen NVG's for less than $80 that work like it should so these should be the same quality as those.

Could there be a way to use these while playing the game?

The Multilayer is so damn sick...4 months to go damn...all you college folks might stress on failing the semester, but think about us professionals out here.....
laugh.gif

They need to introduce a way to save film clips like you can on Halo 3.
roll.gif
playing CoD:MW2 with NVG on
nerd.gif

This game is going to be G.O.A.T
pimp.gif
, insta-copp

Saving clips would be cool. but then again i got tired quickly of my inbox being filled up with stupid clips of no scopes and shooting people through cracks

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Can someone tell me why COD4 is so much better than WAW for multiplayer?
nerd.gif
I never played COD4.
WWII theme for FPS games have gotten a little played out, COD4 was just refreshing to see a game with some modern weapons and gadgets.

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Can someone tell me why COD4 is so much better than WAW for multiplayer?
nerd.gif
I never played COD4.

confused-full.jpg
I'm not a gamer by any means and I have invested numerous hours in playing this game on-line.

to elaborate further...

COD4 MW Was created by infinity ward and their entire style was bitten by the creators of COD5 (terribly)... COD4 is probably one of the best shooters to date!

Infinity ward is back to make MW2 and seeks to surpass COD4's gold standard

Back
Top Bottom