First Modern Warfare2 Multiplayer Video

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

this game is not going to fail

when it drops it will be the greatest multiplayer game ever

pimp.gif
right now cod4 holds that title

pimp.gif
cosign.gif

I didn't see any attachments to the guns except for the heat sensor or whatever. I don't see why they would, but hopefully they didn't take away red dot sights, ACOG scopes, or silencers.

You don't know the half of it: There's actually going to be a perk where you can put not one but two attachments on your weapon, for example a red dotand a silencer. But as mentioned, it will cost you an entire perk.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

counter strike?

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

^ Confirmed?
edit: Regarding the 2 attachments

I've seen it on a Youtube video about the new weapons and perks in MW2. So it's not from an official source, but I think that the vid was made by someextreme fanboy who gathered every single piece of information about MW2 and put it in the vid. I don't think he was making it up. On top of that it makessense that they would have this perk in the sequel.

N1K3B4LLER wrote:

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

counter strike?
I've been playing CS for about 7.5 years, and I have to say MW > CS.
Steam needs a better anti-cheat client, VAC sucks. It seems like you can't play with anyone legit anymore.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

^ Confirmed?
edit: Regarding the 2 attachments

I've seen it on a Youtube video about the new weapons and perks in MW2. So it's not from an official source, but I think that the vid was made by some extreme fanboy who gathered every single piece of information about MW2 and put it in the vid. I don't think he was making it up. On top of that it makes sense that they would have this perk in the sequel.
That'd be awesome if they put it in (pause). Silencer x Red Dot FTW..

And if they do add the 2 attachment deal I wonder if they'd add a silencer onto the M21
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by its Labrev

N1K3B4LLER wrote:

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

counter strike?
I've been playing CS for about 7.5 years, and I have to say MW > CS.
Steam needs a better anti-cheat client, VAC sucks. It seems like you can't play with anyone legit anymore.

smh @ me, i forgot about CS. I remember staying in the house for like 2 straight summers playing 1.5/1.6. Counter-strike is def #2 on my list...MW is justslightly better....Damn i miss CS, no one was seeing me in that
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
rushing with the AWP FTW

If that 2 attachment thing is true that's gonna be sick. Gonna be rocking a silencer and red dot in search and destroy.

Back
Top Bottom