FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

has supreme ever crashed before? i copped the dunks a few years ago and floral vans last year both sold out in seconds and that went pretty smooth, only bought a few hat since then

Last edited:

i never bought on single thing from supreme and i'm not ashamed of it 
laugh.gif

Same LOL, if my brother is able to cop for me then wooohooo but  if not .......

SUPREME HAS NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER CRASHED ****UUUUUUUUU ALREADYYYYYYYYYY GEEEEEEZ AND I ENCOURAGE YOU TO USE A BOT EVEN IF THEIR IS A WRENCH YOU WILL GET TO THE WRENCH ALOT FASTER THAN FOOLS WHO ARE GONNA TRY MANUALLY. DONT LISTEN TO SOMEONE THAT KEEPS ENCOURAGING YOU NOT TO USE BOTS. HE IS DOING THAT BECAUSE HE THINKS IT WILL MAKE HIS COP EASIER OR HE IS JUST AN IDIOT BECAUSE THE MORE PEOPLE HE HELPS THE MORE HIS CHANCES DECREASE.

^^^ i figured that, if youve copped from them before on a hype release you know what the deal is

SUPREME HAS NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER CRASHED ****UUUUUUUUU ALREADYYYYYYYYYY GEEEEEEZ AND I ENCOURAGE YOU TO USE A BOT EVEN IF THEIR IS A WRENCH YOU WILL GET TO THE WRENCH ALOT FASTER THAN FOOLS WHO ARE GONNA TRY MANUALLY. DONT LISTEN TO SOMEONE THAT KEEPS ENCOURAGING YOU NOT TO USE BOTS. HE IS DOING THAT BECAUSE HE THINKS IT WILL MAKE HIS COP EASIER OR HE IS JUST AN IDIOT BECAUSE THE MORE PEOPLE HE HELPS THE MORE HIS CHANCES DECREASE.
LMFAO 

Have heard conflicting times of release for the online drop, can anyone tell me what time they will be releasing online?

That website is pure ****. I would be shocked if it doesn't crash. There's gonna be so many people online tomorrow.

This is all funny to me. There's a repeating cycle that ALWAYS happens with kicks. When will people wake up to the cycle of hype and start voting with dollars? Who knows...all I know is if I was writing a sociology thesis, I'd use the current sneaker climate as subject matter. 

Anyways I'll be back tomorrow to read the salt posts. Cuz there will be some. There are plenty wist ful thinkers in here as the release approaches; as well as people who will cop and will post pics to aid in salt. So interesting. 

Last edited:
As much as you supreme fans might think the site will hold up, I doubt the site has had a product with this much real interest. I can't imagine the market for overpriced smedium t-shirts and jackets is that large.

**** was on the news. This means two things. One: Resell prices just skyrocketed. Two: Everyone and their mother who wasn't going to try, is now going to try. 

**** was on the news. This means two things. One: Resell prices just skyrocketed. Two: Everyone and their mother who wasn't going to try, is now going to try. 
the NYC store? what channel haha i wanna see this if it comes back on

I'm not saying anybody is lying here but they didn't have a plan for the crowd control, what makes me think they have a plan for online purchases. 
glasses.gif

doesnt matter supreme is like sneakersnstuf.com. they simply just dont crash they might oversell but the just do not crash there can be a million people on sns and they wont crash just like supreme

Back
Top Bottom