FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

You can't checkout when the site is down due to traffic thus rendering bots useless.

You have been warned and there will be a wrench thrown in when trying to complete checkout.

The 1 not one links will work. If you look at supreme news, they call them Supreme Nike Air Foamposite 1

You can't checkout when the site is down due to traffic thus rendering bots useless.

You have been warned and there will be a wrench thrown in when trying to complete checkout.
wrench? you referring to captcha ? 
nerd.gif

I feel like this will be like the navy Timbs on ruvilla. The whole site crashed and it took hours to checkout. Bots didn't work.

So the website will crash like crazy and they didn't find anything else than to throw a wrench at check out to make things even more difficult for everybody!!!! This release gonna be epic....

The thing is though if you are a new user. You still have to fill out your information upon check out time, plus I heard they might do a captcha but they haven't update their site in years though. It's catchy.

The 1 not one links will work. If you look at supreme news, they call them Supreme Nike Air Foamposite 1
this. they originally worded it as "one" though not "1" when they first published the news article so that's why he listed both possibilities.

this. they originally worded it as "one" though not "1" when they first published the news article so that's why he listed both possibilities.
loll this is what we've all come down to: analyzing the number (or word) 1.

[I did the same thing lol, i created the same links that he posted and have em saved to my email]

Back
Top Bottom