First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

guess it depends on how much you want these, but 425...wow, I could think of some other things to get for that.

guess it depends on how much you want these, but 425...wow, I could think of some other things to get for that.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

The largest size we will be carrying is a size 14.

EastbayRep - Ray
And whats the smallest size you gonna carry?
The smallest size we will be carrying will be a size 8.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

i never seem to have any luck when it comes to online releases. Even if i could copp theses from Eastbay its just that thought that they'll come in plastic bags. Could you imagine trying to flip some exclusives j's for resell value in plastic bags.
We normally do not ship Jordan Retro shoes in a bag, but I am checking with my contacts just to make sure with this release.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks Ray,  now hopefully I can snag a 14 before they get missing!

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

The largest size we will be carrying is a size 14.

EastbayRep - Ray
And whats the smallest size you gonna carry?
The smallest size we will be carrying will be a size 8.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

i never seem to have any luck when it comes to online releases. Even if i could copp theses from Eastbay its just that thought that they'll come in plastic bags. Could you imagine trying to flip some exclusives j's for resell value in plastic bags.
We normally do not ship Jordan Retro shoes in a bag, but I am checking with my contacts just to make sure with this release.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks Ray,  now hopefully I can snag a 14 before they get missing!

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

My mom/pop said $280, no thanks.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

What's all this year of the rabbit crap ?  Isn't that a Chinese thing ?  Is this because that's where all the AJs are probably made ? ? ? ?  Why don't you do some American stuff JB ?  For instance.......the year of independence, 9/11, fallen soldiers edition......something more than a Chinese &*$%ing rabbit.
I'm just sayn.....

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Back
Top Bottom