First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by BigWorldJust

Originally Posted by 2hotallday

thinking about copping from eastbay for the first time. Does eastbay crash a lot? 

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, you most likely won't be able to get through depending on how hyped these end up being.

alright thanks for the heads up. i'll just stick to NDC, never had a problem with them.

Originally Posted by Rod301

Cant Find No Where That Will Have These... Not Even HOH MD Is Getting Them (So They Say)...
30t6p3b.gif

They are either already sold, or on there way to Flightclub.  Like their whole shipment of BIN IX's were.

HOH in PG is turning into Major.
30t6p3b.gif

Cant Find No Where That Will Have These... Not Even HOH MD Is Getting Them (So They Say)...
30t6p3b.gif

They are either already sold, or on there way to Flightclub.  Like their whole shipment of BIN IX's were.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I Swear I Hate HOH PG With A Passion...

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I Swear I Hate HOH PG With A Passion...

so NDC > Eastbay??

Im going to check my spot tomorrow and see if theyre getting them, remember always getting shoes 2 weeks before they dropped and everyone asking where i got em!

smokin.gif

so NDC > Eastbay??

Im going to check my spot tomorrow and see if theyre getting them, remember always getting shoes 2 weeks before they dropped and everyone asking where i got em!

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom